350D,400D,450D,500D,D40,D60,D80 gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvnmorris

Apr 22, 2009
sg
Hi guys, just wondering if we could hang around and take some pics while sharing some knowledge?? We can confirm the place and date if there are people interested in joining..

Hope to hear from anyone on this...

Thanks

i m interesting in your plan,any good place to go?btw i m using 450d

Hi guys, just wondering if we could hang around and take some pics while sharing some knowledge?? We can confirm the place and date if there are people interested in joining..

Hope to hear from anyone on this...

Thanks

Good idea. Meet up all the dslr(beginner) camera owners and share some few tips. I'm a Nikon d60 owner btw.

how about D90??

:bigeyes:

One huge list of camera users. :sweat:

count me in too! :cool:

how bout mpt auto carnival on 30 and 31 may?

well guys.. thanks for the interest in this idea... well we can decide the place once we get ideas from others..personaly i think Saturday is a better day cus if Sunday, the next day will be a working day.. anyway, please help me update the list for those how are joining in.. 1000d and d90 users also invited.. i lost my way cus of the huge list.. hehehehe..

List of those interested:
1.gvnmorris (me)
2.CFM56-7B
3.flyingbee
4.reconn
5.Galdor
6.Anson ---->> u joining??
7.patxinhu
8.zaren
9.Troika (how bout mpt auto carnival on 30 and 31 may? ) <good idea..>

guys pls help me update this list.. and pls do pm me so that we can keep in touch..

count me in, or am i too late?

sorry guys.. sony or whatever brand also can la.. my bad.. hehehe.. anyway, for the good, im limiting this to 15 ppl.. cus i think to huge a crowd is not that healthy.. anyway, here are the lists..

1.gvnmorris (me)
2.CFM56-7B ---- confirm
3.flyingbee ----- pls confirm
4.reconn ------ pls confirm
5.Galdor ----- pls confirm
6.Anson ---- u joining??
7.patxinhu -----pls confirm
8.zaren ---- confirm
9.Troika (how bout mpt auto carnival on 30 and 31 may? ) <good idea..> pls confirm
10. Sheaffey -- confirm
11. booked
12. booked

well guys, pls confirm if u are going by PM me so that we can set a place to go to.. thanks alot...

y not on sat? sunday most people wont be able to make it coz monday most of us will be working...also like to suggest a few places to shoot..

1) Haw par villa
2) Botanic gardens
3) Hort park
4) macritchie

just an idea though..maybe u guys can come out with better plans..:)

SHOOT IS ON A SATURDAY>> date not confirmed
PLACE (waiting for suggestions.)

sorry guys.. sony or whatever brand also can la.. my bad.. hehehe.. anyway, for the good, im limiting this to 15 ppl.. cus i think to huge a crowd is not that healthy.. anyway, here are the lists..

1.gvnmorris (me)
2.CFM56-7B ---- confirm
6.Anson ---- u joining??
8.zaren ---- confirm
9.Troika (how bout mpt auto carnival on 30 and 31 may? ) <good idea..> pls confirm
10. Sheaffey -- confirm
11. booked
12. booked

well guys, pls confirm if u are going by PM me so that we can set a place to go to.. thanks alot...

count me in :thumbsup:

1.gvnmorris (me)
2.CFM56-7B ---- confirm
6.Anson ---- u joining??
8.zaren ---- confirm
10. Sheaffey -- confirm
11. booked
12. booked
13.fyma1177

Those listed above, pls PM me ur contact number so that i can confirm you.. thanks..

PS: d200 user can join in...

Status
Not open for further replies.