350D,400D,450D,500D,D40,D60,D80 gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bro for helping to update... Anyway, im not the organizer.. so we all are in equal rights to decide where to go..It's a group effort though.. im really happy on how this thread is going.. thanks for the support!!!

Its nothing bro, just happy to help out...

UPDATED list

The list as below..LIMIT is 16.. but as for those who do not confirm, spot will be taken by others if do not confirm..sorry for that..

UPDATE: SHOOT THIS SAT>> PLACE???

1. gvnmorris (me)---- confirm
2. wowies_playground ---confirm
3 .CFM56-7B ----------- confirm
4. Melbournguy ----------confirm
5. Tikuz ----------------confirm
6. Mynameisgreg ------ confirm
7. Sheaffey ----------- confirm
8. patxinhu ----------- confirm
9. R1szuan------------- confirm
10. Lomographer-------confrim
11. lerlind ------------ confirm
12. flyingbee -------- confirm
13.frans84 --------- confirm
14. st0pandst4re-------Confirm
15. Junjie90 ----------confirm
16. reconn -----------pls confirm

List is almost full.. for those who are interested, there is one slot left..just pm me and maybe u will still have a chance incase anyone pulls out...

Last edited:
k guys i got a request from the outing organizer to tell u guys the venue..

Meeting place will be at harbour front at 2pm, we will be going at 3pm
For those taking the good old bus service or the mrt we will meet at harbourfront mcdonalds..
(applies to those who are driving or riding)
From there we will proceed to hort park, anderson wave then to mount faber..we can also have dinner at the hawker centre in front of harbourfront if u guys agree...or lau pa sat...
Then we will all proceed to the esplanade...Its a one day shooting for all of us and we can chill and share ideas...Ps: I cant wait....:D
wow... it's gonna be a long walk...~!! lol~

k guys i got a request from the outing organizer to tell u guys the venue..

Meeting place will be at harbour front at 2pm, we will be going at 3pm
For those taking the good old bus service or the mrt we will meet at harbourfront mcdonalds..
(applies to those who are driving or riding)
From there we will proceed to hort park, anderson wave then to mount faber..we can also have dinner at the hawker centre in front of harbourfront if u guys agree...or lau pa sat...
Then we will all proceed to the esplanade...Its a one day shooting for all of us and we can chill and share ideas...Ps: I cant wait....:D

This is more than the 24km route march in army. By the time reach Esplanade, I think you all no strength liao wor. :think:

can we find a different way rather than walking?? im beginning to sweat liao :embrass: lol

well greg... i think that we have set the outing from 3pm onwards.. its quite bad if cant join...anyway, u can join in next time..

UPDATED list

The list as below..LIMIT is 16.. but as for those who do not confirm, spot will be taken by others if do not confirm..sorry for that..

6. VACANT
12. VACANT

List is almost full.. for those who are interested, there is one slot left..just pm me and maybe u will still have a chance incase anyone pulls out...

Last edited:
This is more than the 24km route march in army. By the time reach Esplanade, I think you all no strength liao wor. :think:

can we find a different way rather than walking?? im beginning to sweat liao :embrass: lol

hah~ it's not as long as the 24k route march but it sure is far... Pls bring some drinking water and...

prepare to sweat~!! :bsmilie: wahaha~

Hi.. i'm a D5000 user.. Damn i'm late! it's sure fun if i can join but next time pls count me in! Thanks!!

Nolah, we're not going to walk all the way to esplanade...im not crazy enough to do that but from hort park to anderson wave we have to walk...its gonna be a hot day unless mother nature have some pity on us.. eventually plans will come out when we meet...important part is the meeting place, from there we will plan..its a crazy idea if we were to walk with all that equipments to esplanade so we will take a transport..for some guys who wanna go i suggest we bring along..i dont mind at all but its up to gvnmorries..If we wanna have some fun i suggest we have fun all the way...i dont want anybody to be left out..

Last edited:
Nolah, we're not going to walk all the way to esplanade...im not crazy enough to do that but from hort park to anderson wave we have to walk...its gonna be a hot day unless mother nature have some pity on us.. eventually plans will come out when we meet...important part is the meeting place, from there we will plan..its a crazy idea if we were to walk with all that equipments to esplanade so we will take a transport..for some guys who wanna go i suggest we bring along..i dont mind at all but its up to gvnmorris..If we wanna have some fun i suggest we have fun all the way...i dont want anybody to be left out..

Well i have no problem in bringing others along.. its just that im worried if its such huge crowd..anyway, we can talk about this limit that we set.. :D

so what time is it? might get a tripod this weekend, hopefully with a bag as well. hehe

so what time is it? might get a tripod this weekend, hopefully with a bag as well. hehe

Meeting time will be at 2, we have 1 hour for us to wait for others..bring along your tripod coz we might have night shoot as well..:D

ermm... an hour's wait is kinda long dun u find?
I'll come at about 3pm then~ =D

ya i know, i porposely put it an hour for the convenience of other CS members in case they're caught up with something..:D

UPDATED list

6. Jefferson------------confirm
12. VACANT--------any1?

PLS PM ME FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN ps. Shaeffey will handle the meeting pls liaise with him.

Cheers!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.