35-100mm Test Shots


Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacker

Senior Member
Dec 6, 2005
4,239
1
0
Cyberspace
#1
Some folks were requesting sample shots, so here they are. I was at my dad-in-law's cemetry for the New Year. All shots were hand held (it's heavy) and no cropping and post processing done. PS newbie :(.

#1 (My son)


#2 My Niece Alicia


#3 My Niece Jocelyn


#4 (My Son Again)
 

Hacker

Senior Member
Dec 6, 2005
4,239
1
0
Cyberspace
#3
Here are more shots. After the visit to the Lawn Cemetry, I decided to visit Chinese Garden since it was close by. By then, my nearly 9-month old son was very tired and I did not have much time to do anything except to head for home.

#5


#6


#7


#8
 

Aug 7, 2005
451
0
0
GagalandCloud9
#4
Thanks for all the test shots Hacker. Will wait for PMA to see if a cam with better D.R. can couple this amazing lens.
 

Hacker

Senior Member
Dec 6, 2005
4,239
1
0
Cyberspace
#5
chainsmoker said:
Thanks for all the test shots Hacker. Will wait for PMA to see if a cam with better D.R. can couple this amazing lens.
The bokeh is one of the best I've ever seen. Look at pixs #1-#4.
 

Nov 13, 2003
691
0
0
32
Sg
#6
the bokeh is realli incredible... and it's a zoom lens some more! not a f1.4 L prime....
 

Hacker

Senior Member
Dec 6, 2005
4,239
1
0
Cyberspace
#8
CHiPs said:
Hi!
Hacker
Happy New Year

What the F-stop for #1 ?


Thanks for the image.

CHiPs
Exposure Time: 1/250
F Number: 2.50
Exposure Program: program normal
Bias: 0/10
Metering Mode: multi-segment
Light Source: 24
Flash:
Focal Length: 73.00
 

#9
Hacker said:
Exposure Time: 1/250
F Number: 2.50
Exposure Program: program normal
Bias: 0/10
Metering Mode: multi-segment
Light Source: 24
Flash:
Focal Length: 73.00

Thanks !

I'll put this len on hold & get the 7-14mm first.

Next time if your in the chinese garden with the heavy lens. Give me a call I'll carry it for you. My location is in Jurong...... hahaha
 

nightpiper

Senior Member
Oct 20, 2003
2,152
0
0
#10
thx Hacker, thats a nice range of samples u got. incredible lens with an incredible price!! :bigeyes:

i love this lens but the weight & price is really too much to bear... :cry:
 

Hacker

Senior Member
Dec 6, 2005
4,239
1
0
Cyberspace
#11
CHiPs said:
Thanks !

I'll put this len on hold & get the 7-14mm first.

Next time if your in the chinese garden with the heavy lens. Give me a call I'll carry it for you. My location is in Jurong...... hahaha
Sure, you can try out the 7-14mm lens :D .
 

shchow

New Member
Dec 13, 2005
746
0
0
Singapore CLEMENTI
spaces.msn.com
#14
Hacker said:
Aiyo, I have to upload, but my son is sick...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephenlee/sets/72057594056612040/

The first few shots are 35-100mm shots.
I'm sorry. I did not mean to cause you any inconvenience. Take your time. Take care of your son first, I can understand as I'm a father too! :)

Wish your son get well soon!

Regards,
Sheu Hau
 

major_tom

New Member
Dec 3, 2005
620
0
0
#15
Hacker, nice shots of the kids......yr Oly arsenal is growing day by day......i like the boken for #4 though.
Hope yr son is better now......
 

Hacker

Senior Member
Dec 6, 2005
4,239
1
0
Cyberspace
#16
shchow said:
I'm sorry. I did not mean to cause you any inconvenience. Take your time. Take care of your son first, I can understand as I'm a father too! :)

Wish your son get well soon!

Regards,
Sheu Hau
No no, no inconvenience, just that it will be late. Good thing the site is back online!:thumbsup:
 

Hacker

Senior Member
Dec 6, 2005
4,239
1
0
Cyberspace
#17
major_tom said:
Hacker, nice shots of the kids......yr Oly arsenal is growing day by day......i like the boken for #4 though.
Hope yr son is better now......
Thanks for your wishes. I really need the 14-35mm.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom