35°C

Sweating even doing nothing at home.....

Its times like these that I wish I was at work.... at least got A/C :bsmilie:

Sweating even doing nothing at home.....

Its times like these that I wish I was at work.... at least got A/C :bsmilie:

Take a long bus right to Changi Airport and back... and bring your cam along - kill two stones with one bird... :bsmilie:

The gadget on my VISTA show 36°C ... I feel like a ice-cream melting ... :sweat:

Take a long bus right to Changi Airport and back... and bring your cam along - kill two stones with one bird... :bsmilie:

Rather go window shopping.... at least got good view of XMM hanging around the mall.... :bsmilie:

Rather go window shopping.... at least got good view of XMM hanging around the mall.... :bsmilie:

You might as well go crowded public swimming pool and cool it off! Drooling also nobody can notice you...:bsmilie:

Go to the supermarket frozen section. Lie on the rack & pretend you are dead meat :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Go to the supermarket frozen section. Lie on the rack & pretend you are dead meat :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

No wonder I notice something as huge as a shark but reddish with grinning yellowish teeths at NTUC's frozen food section just now! :bsmilie:

Last edited:
another 3°C higher... we all can call in sick liao.

How come I feel my office so cold arh? I suspect they turned aircon up. Reading on my ceiling thermometer reads 23.5 :-\

How come I feel my office so cold arh? I suspect they turned aircon up. Reading on my ceiling thermometer reads 23.5 :-\

Go on! Put on a nice wooly jacket!! Make us green with envy! :sticktong :bsmilie:

No wonder I notice something as huge as a shark but reddish with grinning yellowish teeths at NTUC's frozen food section just now! :bsmilie:
Man! The ice must have melted......................... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: