Status
Not open for further replies.

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
Hi all,
It's been 3 weeks since i am in Singapore~ Woke up early today to go do some admin and also wanna purchase my lens. Well, didn't get the lens because there is only one copy left and i am not satified with the condition. So, got to wait for new copies to arrive. Anyway, since i wanna buy lens, i got to bring my camera to test (today is not a shooting day as i've got DnD tonight and ARRRRRGGGGGHHH, i didn't win anything!)

Anyway, along the way, did some shot with my 50mm f1.8 prime. Hmm, kinda satisfied. The captions may sound a bit pessimistic, but i am not hor. Haha.

C&Cs Welcome~

1) Took this around my house while waiting for bus. Kinda attracted to his wrinkled hands and also the golden accessories. And also his pair of SAF New Balance. Thus, the captions.

Edited-5369.jpg

2) Took this at the new La-Salle. Initially, the figure gives me a feel of relaxation. But then, when i saw it's hands are flipped outwards, i sense a feel of resistance. The lines on the top somehow looks like a web or a trap, like some forms of seduction. And so, the captions.

Edited-5402.jpg

3) Not sure who drew it. But kinda cute and fits the chinese phrase in terms of pinyin.

Edited-5407.jpg

4) Attracted by the sign the moment i enter the train at Bugis. But didn't take a shot of it until i reach Jurong Point. The feel i got when i was attracted to it was simply, escape reality.

Edited-5425.jpg

That's all folks, gonna sleep. Tired sia... And no Sony PS3 for me... Really hope to win it in the lucky draw... so i can sell it to fund my new lens!!!! Haha~~~;p

Hi again,
Did some walking and shooting with my kit lens today~ And so the series continues...

5) Keep Exploring.

Edited-5474.jpg

6) I am not sure about you, but at least for me, i do have such fascination when i was young. Reminds me of how i love "He-Man&" and his"Castle GreySkull" when i was young. Haha.

Edited-5498.jpg

7) The combination of modern city with ancient beliefs gives a very nice feel of mergence for me. Even though we are developing fast, but our beliefs remains. Make a wish~

Edited-5526.jpg

8) This granny really love to watch the opera... Can see her standing there for a very long time and was simply in a world of her own, not something our generation can appreciate. Indulging in memories...

Edited-5531.jpg

9) Dunno why, just admire their expression of their love in public at their age.

Edited-5586.jpg

10) Reminds me of the time when i was their age. Me and my kakeys planned to go out together, go eat together, go chalet, soccer, etc etc. And that was without mobile phones that time and organizing was quite a hassle. But then, no one complains that time. Now, with modern technology, with 3G etc, i somehow instead lost touch with them... Either they are busy or i am busy. Even when we meet up, the topics mainly revolved around career and money. Somehow, all the fun we have has becomes memories...

Edited-5628.jpg

And that's all for this week~~ Thanks for viewing and hope you enjoyed them~

some very nice shots here with a great feel

it works very well with the chinese words you have used :)

nice job, please post more :)

some very nice shots here with a great feel

it works very well with the chinese words you have used :)

nice job, please post more :)

Thanks for the encouragement, night86mare~ :D

Will post more when i shoot~ ;)

:(
my post was lost? cannot remember what i posted liao

anyway, nice series, great Chinese captions

woots...nice!

Esp. liked the feelin of the colours wif the chinese wordings...

Great Job!;)

:(
my post was lost? cannot remember what i posted liao

anyway, nice series, great Chinese captions

Hey grumpy, i saw your comments before it was lost. Thanks for posting again man~ I lost a new thread as well.. Sob.. Anyway, later gonna post another shot.. hehe, something to do with my "pain". ;)

hey yapster, i like your photos! I like the way u make them less saturated with the chinese words. Been showing your flickr to some friends. nice =)

hey yapster, i like your photos! I like the way u make them less saturated with the chinese words. Been showing your flickr to some friends. nice =)

Hehe, thanks tauhu~ Hmm, actually if you take a look in flickr, the shots will look more sharp and more saturated. ;)

Went to the dentist today to remove the pain that has been bugging me recently... 1 day MC nia.. Sianz...

Anyway, kept the tooth for this shot... It gives me a feel that, sometimes, our carelessness can result in something that can only be redempt by removing the roots of the evil.

Edited-5656.jpg

Hi all,
It's been 3 weeks since i am in Singapore~ Woke up early today to go do some admin and also wanna purchase my lens. Well, didn't get the lens because there is only one copy left and i am not satified with the condition. So, got to wait for new copies to arrive. Anyway, since i wanna buy lens, i got to bring my camera to test (today is not a shooting day as i've got DnD tonight and ARRRRRGGGGGHHH, i didn't win anything!)

Anyway, along the way, did some shot with my 50mm f1.8 prime. Hmm, kinda satisfied. The captions may sound a bit pessimistic, but i am not hor. Haha.

C&Cs Welcome~

3) Not sure who drew it. But kinda cute and fits the chinese phrase in terms of pinyin.

Edited-5407.jpg

This one is very very good,
it really fits the phrase.:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Actually, last night i started a pre-christmas thread for abstract shots on christmas items but then thread lost wor...

Anyway, shall post it here and Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas in Advance~
Inspired by runner10 selective colours series. Did a simple one~ :)

DSC_5505edited.jpg

Actually, last night i started a pre-christmas thread for abstract shots on christmas items but then thread lost wor...

Anyway, shall post it here and Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas in Advance~
Inspired by runner10 selective colours series. Did a simple one~ :)

DSC_5505edited.jpg

nice christmas shot!
Merry christmas to you too;)

Status
Not open for further replies.