31th season of Weight Loss Cafe. Diet Another Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
u really hopeless, everyday have gay thoughts. :thumbsd:

hallo........ i never mention "gay" lor....... :sweatsm: can't good friends cannot be together everyday? you harbour evil thoughts.... think i better sms MM to warn him about this :think:

Johor??? :dunno: Yeah... Caseytan n MMs r often together, almost everyday....:lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

yeah yeah, and i pass by your home almost everyday :sweatsm:

hallo........ i never mention "gay" lor....... :sweatsm: can't good friends cannot be together everyday? :think:

if you say so... ok lor :sweat:

:bsmilie:

what is XMM again?

see lar.. uncle reno must be thinking of XK again.. hahaha good time with her in malaysia? :p

nor lah... i go there with my collegues ah..... duhz.... i thinking of the big big fireworks..... hope they got the size of a 2 litre coca cola bottle... shiok sia.... :sweatsm:

nor lah... i go there with my collegues ah..... duhz.... i thinking of the big big fireworks..... hope they got the size of a 2 litre coca cola bottle... shiok sia.... :sweatsm:

:think: no mah.. u were so happy mah.. XK beside u n u delcare ur :heart: to her.. :bsmilie:

hawkeye ? the chick from Full Metal Alchemist ? :p

wah... you also watch Full Metal ah...!! not that chick ah.... its the Mavel Charactor in the Avenger team... together with ironman, captain american.... etc... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.