[31th Aug, Sat, DEBRIEF AND SHARING] ~~ (I'm going to marry you tommorow) ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

studiospace

Jul 30, 2007
We cordially invite all the participants of ~~ 明天我要嫁给你啦 (I'm going to marry you tommorow) ~~, both the 25th and 26th session to the DEBRIEF AND SHARING session at our premises.

This will be a sharing session between the participants on their pictures that they have taken. It will be a casual and fun night. Light refreshments will be provided. :)

Those who did not join us, but wish to attend this session, there will be limited slots opening up.

Details as follows:
Date : 31th Aug 2007, Friday
Time : 7.00pm to 10.00pm (3 hours)
Refreshment : Light refreshment will be provided
No of photographers : No min, but max of 15 participants
Price : F.O.C.

This is another photographic experience brought to you by STUDIOSPACE.

7.00pm to 10.00pm (3 hours)
Original Participants

Non Participants

Slots reservation will be on First-Come-First Served basis. If anyone can't make it but have reserved a slot, kindly inform us so that other CSers can benefit from this session.

Can join in? But my lecture ends 8pm that day...

i wont be attending as i am on duty that day

Original Participants

Non Participants
11. Youhong

Slots reservation will be on First-Come-First Served basis. If anyone can't make it but have reserved a slot, kindly inform us so that other CSers can benefit from this session.

this is a good thing you're trying to do :thumbsup:to you.

Original Participants
1. RESERVED 1
2. RESERVED 2

Non Participants
11. Youhong
12. Deeeeexxxxx

Hi fellow CSers,

If there is not enough original photographers for the earlier 2 wedding theme shoot to come and share their shoots, I was thinking of making that night to a normal get-together session. CSers are welcome and free to bring along:
i. Photos from other shoots, etc
ii. Their bodies, lenses
iii. New toys,
iv. Pot-luck food, teddy bears, etc...
v. Themselves.

We'd try some simple food photography shooting techniques using studio lights. I also do have a bookshelf of good magazine, books, photography training DVD, etc that some might be interested in.

Shall have a normal fun night and experience and share skills together. :)

This session and use of the studio is F.O.C. :)

Very interesting idea :D
Upz

Have received PM on what to bring... So here is the packing list should any of the participant interested to know:
i. Camera Body, preferrably a SLR with flash hotshoe.
ii. Wide-angle lens, 17-24mm and/or macro lens, 60-105mm
iii. Flash/Speedlights not required. Will be using studio strobes for lightings.
iv. Strobes IR/Radio triggers not required. These will be provided. I've got 4x IR & 4x Radio triggers.

What are we going to do?
i. I'll bring 2 bottles of wine, some wine glasses and grapes. Will be experimenting with you guys on how to shoot a good product photo. Will also look for a table cloth for layout purposes.
ii. Anyone wants to bring food for food product photography are welcome... however please bring some plates for layout cos I got no plates in the studio.
iii. Chitchat session, discuss anything on photography, and also sharing knowledge. I do have a few good dvds on photography techniques. Will screen them if we got the time. Have got a projector and proper AV system installed and we can always use the 9ft white backdrop as screen and you can expect cinema effect. :bigeyes:

Some guidelines on what food to bring along:
i. Light small items with good colours, sushi, dim-sum, baos, choclates, tibits like potato chips, calbee prawn crackers, etc. Bring something cheap and nice. Cos we all gets to eat it up after the shoot. :bsmilie: Avoid food with strong smells like durian, :eek: cos I don't want the studio to smell like a durian stall the next day as there'll be a shoot going on.

ii. As I do not have much utensils in the studio, appreciate someone please bring them along... small plates, fork, spoon, knife, etc.

iii. For me, I'll be bringing 2bottles of wine, a pair of wine glasses, fresh grapes from NTUC, a decent table cloth for layout.

This is strictly a photography sharing session. The purpose is to share and not anything else. Do come with a light heart and prepare to share. For all you know, we might bring back some bad pictures if the light setup is wrong. :sweat: So don't expect too much out of it. The more important thing is to know each other well, the experimenting, and hopefully gain some knowledge.

If this session goes smoothly and everyone does gain something, I'll be calling more of such sessions in future.

Anyone is welcome as long as you prepare to share and learn. There will be no such thing as professional or newbie in these session. And for photography the learning is endless. :)

Good session indeed, so attractive.:thumbsup:

Details sent out, hope all participants enjoy the session.. :)

Yo Studiospace, keep the momentum going! The Wedding Studio shoot is :thumbsup:

I'll join in your next session.

:cheers:

cannot join in already?

cannot join in already?

Can... For those who might want to pop by tonight. My address as follows:

255B Geylang Road. Singapore 389312.

There is some instructions for those coming in by public transport:
i. Alight at Kallang MRT Station.
ii. Take bus no. 2, 13, 51, 63, 80 or 100 from the MRT Station. Need not cross the road.
iii. Alight at the 2nd bus-stop once entering Sims Ave. The landmark is Novena Furniture and also many Fruits/Durian Stalls.
iv. Cross the road and walk into Geylang Lor 11 till the end of Lor 11 on Geylang road side. You'd notice there is a chinese temple on your right and a kopitiam on your left. Turn left (kopitiam side) on the 2nd shop indicated M5 Fashion Collection.
v. Enter the pink door on the right of M5 Fashion Collection. I'm located at the 4th floor after a metal gate.

Should anyone get lost... you may call me 96456423. :)

just a little feedback from me, I enjoy last night session and learn lots of stuff....hope that there is more sharing session in the future....thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.