31st May Chrishirl & JoJo

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup: upz for the first appearance of pretty jojo and chrishirl of the top 10 fhm model ...

TS, you ve to let your participants know that ..... JOJO has not agreed to the shoot yet? We ve sufficient reasons to believe that she has not agreed to do the shoot :think:

please do not tell your participants last min or suddenly replace JOJO with someone else on the day of the shoot when you oredi noe she wont be doing your shoot ... unless JOJO changes her mind then its a go

Just my advice to you ... be honest to the members here

TS, you ve to let your participants know that ..... JOJO has not agreed to the shoot yet? We ve sufficient reasons to believe that she has not agreed to do the shoot :think:

please do not tell your participants last min or suddenly replace JOJO with someone else on the day of the shoot when you oredi noe she wont be doing your shoot ... unless JOJO changes her mind then its a go

Just my advice to you ... be honest to the members here

Thanks for the info. There will no replacement and shoot only start when there are enough participants like i mentioned earlier. As for JoJo's part, agreement was assured through chrishirl, so there is no reason why i would want to start a thread for them and in the end just flame myself. hehe. as for photo wise, they were taken from the model as requested. As i said, they are new to cs and photos wise they do not have much options.

Hope all doubts are cleared.

Thanks for the info. There will no replacement and shoot only start when there are enough participants like i mentioned earlier. As for JoJo's part, agreement was assured through chrishirl, so there is no reason why i would want to start a thread for them and in the end just flame myself. hehe. as for photo wise, they were taken from the model as requested. As i said, they are new to cs and photos wise they do not have much options.

Hope all doubts are cleared.

i m not sure if u can use this foto for ur own commercial shoot. perhaps u can enlighten me?

pls find out more info from the respective models. ur cooperation is very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.