300D Promo @ PC Show??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan109

Oct 29, 2002
www.pbase.com
Anyone bought the 300D from the PC Show? What's the latest promotion or additional freebie that is included in the $1999 price?

Currently its the 70-300mm lens, anything else?

ivan109 said:
Anyone bought the 300D from the PC Show? What's the latest promotion or additional freebie that is included in the $1999 price?

Free 256MB CF

ivan109 said:

Hi, isn't the other free lens the 75-300mm? if its the 70-300mm, should be the DO lens.. if it is the DO lens then grab! hehe..

Oh yess... it's the 75-300.. correction. Thanks!

Only 256MB.. sigh.. though it at least 512MB.. :bsmilie:

I was walking along the Canon booth when a salesman told me $1899 inclusive of GST and the listed free gifts .... getting cheaper ... was so tempted ...

ivan109 said:
Oh yess... it's the 75-300.. correction. Thanks!

Only 256MB.. sigh.. though it at least 512MB.. :bsmilie:

Magix88 said:
I was walking along the Canon booth when a salesman told me $1899 inclusive of GST and the listed free gifts .... getting cheaper ... was so tempted ...

hmm, this suggests that not many pple is buying the camera kit as compared to other brands?

not really true ... cos Canon booth seems to be the most crowded ... unless people are all there to look see and have a free handle of the cameras like me ... :bsmilie:

Magix88 said:
not really true ... cos Canon booth seems to be the most crowded ... unless people are all there to look see and have a free handle of the cameras like me ... :bsmilie:

Yup, the most crowded, stuck there for a couple of minutes, cannot move at all.

Magix88 said:

heh heh..... so it seems like pple are digging the humidifier....... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.