300D or 350D??? Help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirtac

Feb 24, 2005
Hi I'm thinking of buying a Canon DSLR, am deciding between the D300 and D350,

I know that the 300D is quite a good camera for beginners but tend to scratch easily and has a weak flash.... anything else?

Can Anyone tell me what are the Pros and Cons of A 350D?

What's the market price for both with lens, brand new?

anirtac said:

I know that the 300D is quite a good camera for beginners but tend to scratch easily and has a weak flash.... anything else?

If I'm not wrong you can find the 350D at the IT show..
You may want to look at the below dicussion thread and ask around.. for the price!
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120157

All the best in your buying.. :)

anirtac said:

If you are choosing between the 2, get the 350, and dun just buy because of the advertising or what others have said, most important is try it yourself..like me, before i get my pentax istDS, I tried the 300D, 20D, and D70, still I choose DS for several reasons.... ;)

try out the 350D first, you might end up finding it too small for your liking, as many others did.

OK thank you all so much!!!

:)

;)

get the 300D if only u have budget problems or if u wan a 2nd hand set that comes complete with other accessories like lens, filters, extra batt, cleaning kit, etc.

that's what i did, i'm only learning so its good to have a cam to try out first and in future i can sell it away and i can still use most if not all of the accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.