30/4/05 photo shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

GriGri

Deregistered
Mar 27, 2005
GB
meettomy.site
photos all taken within the condo area. do give comments, esp on those lens shots, thanks.

1. flower-1
DSC_2753.jpg

2. flower-2
DSC_2758.jpg

3. lizard-1
DSC_2785.jpg

4. lizard-2 "who's looking at me?"
DSC_2804.jpg

5. lens-1
DSC_2846.jpg

6. lens-2
DSC_2847.jpg

7. lens-3
DSC_2848.jpg

8. lens-4
DSC_2853.jpg

9. abstract-1
DSC_2855.jpg

10. bag-1
DSC_2862.jpg

yes the nature seems to be more saturated with colour. would like to ask wad software u used to make the borders? :0

zhuangyan said:
yes the nature seems to be more saturated with colour. would like to ask wad software u used to make the borders? :0
i use turbo photo.

Great control of colours & exposure. :thumbsup:

I think it should be time for you to post over at the galleries instead of here :)

:bigeyes: i think you have to face the reality already. You're no longer considered a newbie :sticktong

#8. lens 4-
very good play with long shadows. There's a simliar shot with different subject. But it's refreshing to see someone use a lens as a subject. Colours are nice :thumbsup:

post in the photo forums, more relevant pros are there to help you improve more :D

love most of your shots. What lens did you use for these shots?

snowspeeder said:
Nice to have lizards posing for you. :thumbsup:
yah, that's a pay back for attracting mosquitos for him. ;p

photosonic said:
love most of your shots. What lens did you use for these shots?
thank you, i used Sigma 70-300 APO Super II.

thank you guys for your comments, i will paste these at the 'pro forum' again and listen to more advices.

It seems like the Sigma lens you've got there really works well on our D70... I may be considering getting one too... But expensive... No money... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.