3 wheel motobike

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Last week at a junction in the city I saw one of this 3-wheel bike (silver colour) around Hong Lim park. Where can I buy one of this in Singapore?

Is the COE for bike or car? :think:

Allpicsdownloaded6-23-07117.jpg

The COE falls under the motorbike category

Engine: Liquid-cooled 990cc V-twin
Transmission: Sequential electronic
five-speed with paddle shift, belt drive
Power: 106bhp at 8,500rpm
Torque:104.3Nm at 6,250rpm
0-100kmh: 4.5 seconds
Top speed: 185kmh
Price: $38,000 without COE
Distributor: Looi's Motor

Uncle canonised if you really buy one, can let me test ride ? :embrass:

$38k? Wow. Last i checked a new 1800 Goldwing costs a little less than that "on the road". Quite ex.

Uncle canonised if you really buy one, can let me test ride ? :embrass:
So COE is bike or car?
Quite Ex hor ... below $30k still ok.:think:

Learn bike can be fast if you can chiong. As fast as one and a half months if go maybe 3 to 4 times a week. Actually all these urban legends about age and all that maybe there is some truth but if you are really conversant with the bike and dont make stupid mistakes, they have no reason to fail you. My batch of learners most passed if not for immediate failures. There were cases where the entire batch all passed with no failures.

more info can be found @ singaporebikes forumn....some of the the bros there are quite an expert....

Wow...then is it entitled to be parked in a normal car parking lot? I don't think the default motorbike lot fits it...

Last week at a junction in the city I saw one of this 3-wheel bike (silver colour) around Hong Lim park. Where can I buy one of this in Singapore?

Is the COE for bike or car? :think:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/Jay_G/Allpicsdownloaded6-23-07117.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

u need a class 2 motorbike licence to ride this 'bike'. this model in singapore 2yrs already!

looking at the specs... it an outrun most 1.3L cars. but not sure if it is stable at high speeds.

0-100: 4.5 sec :bigeyes: how many cars can do that?

Can out run most cars liow .................... at least until the next traffic lights :bsmilie: