3 phases of owning a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
header.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

I'm at phase 2.5... haha, what's yours?!

Phase 1 i guess. Haha.:bsmilie: Because my mac is just 4 months old.:heart::thumbsup::sweatsm:

Since the first month of my new computer, I want to buy buy buy new ones already. :bsmilie:

......... bigger monitors, better audio, .......... now crave for Magic Mouse

stage 2.2 here. once i get windows 7, it would drop to 1.8 xD

Stage 3, my laptop is 3+ years old, the corners are cracked off, the 'M' letter in the keyboard fell off, the touchpad doesn't work anymore, it cant play sims3 w/o lagging, and it just feels so ancient.

i'm so buying a new laptop at the next IT fair!

Stage 3 for a long time liao....

Been cleaning the fan so often, else it'll not run.. :sweat:

Sounds alot like marriage to me hahaha

Sounds alot like marriage to me hahaha

Haha totally man yeah :sweatsm:......Except that phases 1 and 2 seem to pass a lot faster for marriage compared to owning computers.....:bsmilie:

My old notebook is now in phase 4, in its coffin! My new notebook is phase 1 going to 2 after 1.5 months.

phase 3! my computer is a 4 year old crap that takes 5 minutes to start up!

YAWN.... old old old news, I knew that back when I was riding dinosaurs in the pre Altair days....

The ang moh from Hell

Jus went back to stage 1 after being in 3 for a long time ... life is a cycle ....

Yeah should always be on phase 2 if you haven't changed yr software/games usage!

Windows needs a certain amount of hard disk space to cache out (typically the C drive). Check your hard disk space and clean up your hard disk, make sure you can defrag it. ;)

Am at stage 2.5 now hahaa...current desktop is 3years and counting...upgraded its GPU last year to give it some more juice, wonders how long it can last before I start eyeing another new toy...chams!!

Have anyone seen the new 27-incher iMac? It's stunningly brilliant! :lovegrin:

I am going to spend money soon, I suspect. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.