#3 Dh

Status
Not open for further replies.
hee... that would be a great get together and sticking around.......

rainman said:
Make it a full day event then...keep the shooting mood going...

Once u shoot u can't stop... :)

i have this idea, i tot u guys will think its a tiring day. seem that you all dont mind ah... rainman, plan the time slot ;p

y0ngcheng said:
i have this idea, i tot u guys will think its a tiring day. seem that you all dont mind ah... rainman, plan the time slot ;p

Ok...Depending on where is the DH venue..If it is still at AMK west park. We can meet at AMK central ard 8am for quick breakfast then head to the park.

If the weather is good we shall called it a day ard 12...Take a break and go for lunch.

By then should be ard 2-3...

If tired : I was thinking to go Somewhere around Funan or peninsular plaza for some rest or window-shopping (Anyway where is the place where we r shooting fireworks?)

If not tired : Can go to the nearby Bishan Park for more butterflies and dragon shooting.

Move out ard 6...Chop a good place and wait...

How do u guys think? :)

yong cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng.... on sunday??????????????????????????
This time only, okay? my usual meeting change to monday morning, thus i can join u,,,
So nervous... will be meeting you for the second time...

hey rainman... your idea is great... I am ok... but maybe may not join u guys for the fireworks though.. cos may go with my friend for the fireworks instead...

Will03 said:
hey rainman... your idea is great... I am ok... but maybe may not join u guys for the fireworks though.. cos may go with my friend for the fireworks instead...

wah lau.. u are the one say good idea.. now u say u going with frens for fireworks! :hammer:

vincentt_whale said:
yong cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng.... on sunday??????????????????????????
This time only, okay? my usual meeting change to monday morning, thus i can join u,,,
So nervous... will be meeting you for the second time...

roger......

Hey Vincent at least you meeting him for the second time. For me first time. Lagi nervous.:bsmilie:

Will03 said:

Must be go with cha-bo lah~ :blah:

William dun get urself burnt..haha

jbma said:
Hey Vincent at least you meeting him for the second time. For me first time. Lagi nervous.:bsmilie:

Why nervous? :dunno: YC is such a friendly & handsome guy. :D

:thumbsup: for you, will give this a miss. will be back next week.

when the is 4th DH?

WHY~~~??? WHY on 8th?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm going back to m'sia for the long holiday~!!

since I'll miss tis DH outing... YC, can put me on the list on the 4th outing?...

Perhaps next time we could go mc'ritchy or SB?

Will03 said:

Ask ur friend to join meh settle lor... :blah:

So whos ON for this DH..seems like most of the guys are not available...

sigh...just when I have the mood to shoot...

rainman said:
Must be go with cha-bo lah~ :blah:

William dun get urself burnt..haha

hahahhaa !!!!!! no lah ..... going with guy.... :what:

rainman said:

Well... just tat after a year long of work... I need a break... going home for a few days... hehehe :D

So is it on? If cancel let me know ok.

rainman said:

jbma said:
So is it on? If cancel let me know ok.

no worries, outing organise by me will always on even thou no ppl :cheergal:

Status
Not open for further replies.