3 cheers to our "Post Guru", espn for hitting milestone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garion

Nov 26, 2002
West side of S'pore
Visit site
Yes, our CS idol, Mr. espn, has hit the magical 20k mark!!!! Congrats for being the "Post Guru" of CS!!!! :cheers: :cheergal:

20k??

Get a life!!!:sweatsm: :sweatsm: or a GF!!:bsmilie:
Don't flame me, just joking..

OMG !! 20k !!

that is soooooo ! mY gAaawds !

ESPN !! time to retire liaos! :bsmilie:

GURU jiu shi GURU .... aka NIKONG_KING GULU! :bsmilie:

shodan99-loudspeaker.jpg

we need more... more... more to mark this milestone... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: come come.. i dun haf any thou.. coz i dun get to know him personally... :bsmilie:

Astin said:
lets start deleting all our threads with his posts inside, bring him down, bring him down.:devil:
:bsmilie: shall we begin? :devil:

Sion, u still haf a long way to go mans.. look at Drudkh, he got 13k leh.. gt 7k.. isnt so bad leh.. u 1k.. like me.. still stuck here.. with 3k.. got another 7k to go to hit 10k... :bsmilie:

so maybe the forum mods do a summary of top 10 posters ? in terms of post count. :bsmilie:

nikonsiao said:
will that work?
wanna give it a try? ;p
just ask acidbyte to delete all previous sentosa threads! :bsmilie:

glennyong said:
Sion, u still haf a long way to go mans.. look at Drudkh, he got 13k leh.. gt 7k.. isnt so bad leh.. u 1k.. like me.. still stuck here.. with 3k.. got another 7k to go to hit 10k... :bsmilie:

so maybe the forum mods do a summary of top 10 posters ? in terms of post count. :bsmilie:
a waste of server power to query.

Garion said:
Yes, our CS idol, Mr. espn, has hit the magical 20k mark!!!! Congrats for being the "Post Guru" of CS!!!! :cheers: :cheergal:
That's nice....

The big question...

GOT BUFFET?

Drudkh said:
wanna give it a try? ;p
just ask acidbyte to delete all previous sentosa threads! :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: assuming 1 season 1k post .. then espn may start from Zero .... :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.