2nd Wedding Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopiosatu

Apr 11, 2005
G'day, here's my second attempt at a wedding. Some might not get used to the composition of the pictures. But what the hey, what fun is photography if you don't break out of the norm?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

Showing the day shoot only and no thanks to the wet wet wet wet weather that day too!

Good take, I like.

i think its nice overall...my only concern is that you have alot of abstract photos,which many untrained-eyes/non-photographers may find it discomforting.you might wanna tone down on that.after all,they are your primary clients.They will wonder why you chop off their heads so many times.haha.once or twice,its artistic...too much,they might not be able to take it.hahaha.

Would you mind to share how you make those colour that saturated?:)

Not bad for a 2nd wedding shoot...

Nice colours... did you PS your pics or is it your lens? What equipment you using?

nonchann said:
i think its nice overall...my only concern is that you have alot of abstract photos,which many untrained-eyes/non-photographers may find it discomforting.you might wanna tone down on that.after all,they are your primary clients.They will wonder why you chop off their heads so many times.haha.once or twice,its artistic...too much,they might not be able to take it.hahaha.

i do not think so, i feel the threadstarter should pursure a style that follows your character, i see lots of character for your shots, keep it up, if the client cannot accept it, then pitch your works to others.

hiya guys, thanks for the replies...

the pictures are ps-ed, i just played with the levels and curves.

i think i'll just continue shooting and evolving my own style. if i'm gonna chop heads off, i'll try to find a way to chop it off nicely :sweatsm:

once again, thanks for the comments and views.

well if u think chopping heads off (at times) is beautiful then go right ahead. but if you're commissioned to shoot then perhaps the opinion of the people paying (and those that could potentially be your customers) should hold some weight. :)

definately, customer is always right mah.

so the first thing i'll tell them is... "do you remember indiana jones and the part where they remove the monkey's scalp and eat the monkey brains? yeah, i do that to you!"

when they give me the dirty look i'll know when to stop :bsmilie:

well i dun think it's the "customer is always right" part that i'm talking about.

basically, it's even simpler than that. if u wanna shoot for money, the pple that pay u are gonna have to like ur work. and if they don't like it, (even if you do), the won't pay you.

and no... i dun believe that you say that to your customers. pple are getting married, it's not a gala night in costume party.

got it

and of course i won't say that to customers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.