2nd Try at firework

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi~ET

Dec 2, 2002
SG
www.digiet.net
Ops...guess past few weeks are full of firework.... hee... this is mine, not at the great angle from merlion i guess, am standing near Esplanade.

Is my 2nd try at firework, first one was 1 or 2yrs back and was blocked^^|

IMG_2955.jpg

I think the subject could profit from a tighter crop. The difference between fireworks and a sparkler is the first is BIG; by including so much empty space around, it appears smaller (= less impressive).

Secondly, the pier in the foreground is a bit unlucky. Since it is so much closer, it appears enlarged compared to the fireworks, making the fireworks look even smaller. It is also fairly bright, making the fireworks look dim (= less impressive) in comparison. Also, some of the fireworks seem to shoot out of the pillars of the pier ...

The exposure is 6secs, F8 if I'm not wrong.

Noted, actually I tried to exclude the pier but the photo seems boring if there is only firework in it.

Agreed that it looks less impressive ( looks better when i have it full screen on my desktop^^||) Mmmm...will test out and see how to get the firework look more impressive yet not leaving only the fire work. Thankx^^

Status
Not open for further replies.