2nd Shoot's on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

pointblankshots

Apr 2, 2004
Hi ppl,

here's organizing another shoot on the 25th Friday from 1000hrs to about 1800hrs, somehwhat similar to the previous one. Hair/make up & stylist provided. I'll cater for 06 pax @ SGD 150.00. It's a whole day's shooting, so you guys shooting will go on a rotation... Like I've said previously, this is not a studio lighting course. More like a shooting experience in terms of visual concepts.

prior to the shoot proper, we'll meet on the 24th june, thursday, just to run through the things we may wanna do.

For those who have not been with me before. You may wanna find out from the guys who have been with me with regards to my shooting style and the other details.

Again,

takers???

pointblankshots said:
Hi ppl,

here's organizing another shoot on the 25th Friday from 1000hrs to about 1800hrs, somehwhat similar to the previous one. Hair/make up & stylist provided. I'll cater for 06 pax @ SGD 150.00. It's a whole day's shooting, so you guys shooting will go on a rotation... Like I've said previously, this is not a studio lighting course. More like a shooting experience in terms of visual concepts.

prior to the shoot proper, we'll meet on the 24th june, thursday, just to run through the things we may wanna do.

For those who have not been with me before. You may wanna find out from the guys who have been with me with regards to my shooting style and the other details.

Again,

takers???

yeah.... I want!!!

This time I can make it liao :) The other time I couldn't make it because I had to leave for Beijing (erm...actually I am still at Beijing at the moment)

I hope I wasn't blacklisted :p

1.meepokman

Great to know 03 pax's filled up... Keep monitoring this thread for updates ya guys.... In the meantime, I'll put up the model's image soon... Ultimately, dun shoot because of the babe in frame... Attitude's utmost important I stressed...

Stay around..

:( can't join either... gotta work :(

Hope to join ya the next time round...

1. meepokman
2. nostalgia
3. ralphii82sg
4. bobotto

Sorry Ced, but u'll be stuck with me for another day!
haha

- Bob

Woohoo Bob! Way to go! muahahahaha

:cheergal: bob ;)

p/s: my pm box was full.. Can pm me again pls? Thks :)

1. meepokman
2. nostalgia
3. ralphii82sg
4. bobotto
5. CaeSiuM
6. AJ23

Reserve List
1. Photonet18

Wah!!! so fast all slots has already filled up. anyway let me start the reserve list. Just hope that someone drop out in the last minute. HeHe!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Below is the confirmed list of participants, i'm including photonet18, which means total confirmed as 07 pax. We'll meet 24th June on Thursday @ 1700hrs as usual. The full amount of SGD 150.00 will be collected then. POSB transfers is fine too... Pls PM for address and details should you need them...

No refunds will be given should you not turn up the following day though.

See ya,

PBS

1. meepokman
2. nostalgia
3. ralphii82sg
4. bobotto
5. CaeSiuM
6. AJ23

Reserve List
1. Photonet18

1. meepokman
2. nostalgia
3. ralphii82sg
4. bobotto
5. Photonet18
6. AJ23

Reserve List

Moving Photonet18 up as I won't be available on the 25th. Apologies to pointblankshots for it. :)

1. meepokman
2. nostalgia
3. ralphii82sg
4. Photonet18
5. AJ23

One more slot available!

Alamak Stef,

I'm still joining xia.
Only can't make it for the briefing on Thurs.

Dun worry will bring u a cute Indo terrorist back for u.
So dun kick me out so fast lah.
haha

1. meepokman
2. nostalgia
3. ralphii82sg
4. bobotto
5. Photonet18
6. AJ23

- Bob

here's the new list of the guys in the Friday's shoot... Any changes as of now??? Pls PM for final confirmation, and guys, no pulling out after this...

1. meepokman
2. nostalgia
3. ralphii82sg
4. bobotto
5. Photonet18
6. AJ23

Thursday meeting will start at 1700hrs in my studio, no change. Those who have a book, bring it along, so at least I know what you're up to... Friday is the shoot proper, we'll kick off at 1000hrs... It's a full day's work....

no cameras provided... BYO..

PBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.