2nd PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) @ EMPI-JWP Cafe & Studio! ONE DAY ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Due to popular demand and feedback, we're pleased to announce that once again, the Flea Market event is back!

We would like to extend a warm invite to everybody to come and support our PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) event! The details are as follow:

Event: FLEA Market - Buy & Sell your equipment on the SPOT!
Welcome: All Buyers and Sellers (Sellers can bring your equipments to sell..space would be
allocated on the spot)

EMPI-Map.jpg

Place: EMPI-JWP Café & Studio (address: 38 Kandahar Street - Bugis) - near to Sultan Mosque
Date: 12th April 2008
Time: 12pm – 8pm

We understand that some of the folks here have equipment to sell/buy, and we hope that those interested can make use of the opportunity and facilities to network, and to trade their equipments. Sellers can sell their equipment and buyers can look/see/test and purchase if they are keen (all on the spot). All equipment/accessories & brands are welcome!

There will be no cost involved in using the place and displaying your wares…this event just needs your participation!

To make this event more exciting, MS Color Service, Kata Bags and others will also be coming to sell some of the vast range of photo accessories that they carry. Look out for special offers only at the event!

Please add your name to this list if you are attending and kindly indicate if you have stuffs to sell (and a brief description). Buyers, kindly indicate your interest too.

* Important: For those interested to rent a table (absolutely NO charges) and those with quite a number of equipment to sell, please email studiobk@julianw.com so we can arrange an appropriate display space for you.

BTW, drinks will be available at a really affordable rate in our little cafe should you need them... after all the bargaining and networking!

Thanks in advance for your kind support and we look forward to see you then!

Kind regards,
Julian W.

There will be lenses and bodies from Canon & Nikon & other brands for sale..not forgetting that prices for accessories would be at a special rate on that day!

Hope to see you there!

Thanks for all the stong support! The following stores will be around that day.

Merchant List
- MS Color Service (an assortment of photography-related items)
- Jack006 (Benro Tripods, Used bodies and lenses, accessories)
- Kata Bags
- JL Photo (Photographic accessories)
- Studio Outfitters (Studio equipment)
- 2 other stores (TBC)

Some of the items will be at special prices for bargain hunters that day...hope to see you there!

JW

Hi,

I'm looking for a Nikon AF-S 70-300mm VR. Would you be able to let me know the price as I would be there to buy and go if there is, having a small shoot that day. Thanks!

HI,

Thanks for your interest but I would not be able to advise on this as it will depends if anybody is selling this lens at the Flea Market, and also the price that he would like to offer.

Please come down and take a look, perhaps you can find it here, or perhaps you can find other items which may be of interest to you.

Thanks,
JW

Wow! It's brother Julian!! I will be there to support you whole day long.. and I am going to break my piggy bank to get some money down for the hunting! Do accept coins right?? HAHAHA!! Here I come!

1. jasahchun

wah.. just knew that Julian also in this forum , I often see on magazine :p
just wondering, if newbie can join and take alook there?

wah.. just knew that Julian also in this forum , I often see on magazine :p
just wondering, if newbie can join and take alook there?

Hi groovinZhou, I heard from Julian that this event is open to all.. you are most welcome to come along as well.. Julian will be there with his signature smile to welcome you!

Do add your name to the support list!

Support List
1. jasahchun

Support List
1. jasahchun
2. groovinZhou

then definitely ill come :D, can ask for recommendation for lens also rite? :p

Not a problem.. Julian will be there personally to facilitate those DSLR newbies (including me!) of how to shoot, how to gear and what is the recommended photography accessories to get..

MS Color and JL Photo will be carring photography accessories!!
Studio Outfitters will have their equipments ON THE SPOT for you to try out..
Not forgetting Benro Tripods, Kata Bags and 2nd hand lenses section!

Latest Update...

PHOTOVIDEOi will be coming in to offer special discounts for their magazines and publications. You can even sign up on the spot for the annual subscriptions :)

Do come down to the event and see you!

Julian W.

hi bro Julian
i'm interested in being part of the event. some items to sell also. Jeff

I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth and say that this is a great idea and I'll definitely be coming down to take a look!

Thanks for those who are organising this!

Support List
1. jasahchun
2. generalsales
3. groovinZhou
4. entropy_h
5. thomaschen (here to support!!)

Support List
1. jasahchun
2. generalsales
3. groovinZhou
4. entropy_h
5. thomaschen (here to support!!)
6. L-plate ;)

Wow!

Just reading this thread makes me excited about the event! I'm not sure if I can make it but will definitely try to be there (especially since I'm a newbie and need to learn from the pros)

Status
Not open for further replies.