2nd Macro Colour Card Studio shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevewhy

Apr 8, 2006
Hi everyone. All are Welcome.

Interested in 2nd Macro Colour Card Studio shooting?

Macro shooters always shoot alone, because any movement from others will scare away the subject, so end of the day, each will shoot at his or her own corner, even you go out in pairs, is different from other outing where you can setup tripod in a roll and everybody start shooting.

I would like to learn and share from one another, test out our equipment, if we can get together for macro shooting.

Subject: 'SPIDERS' will be provided Note:"The subject will not be harm in any other way and will be return to their original places on the day"

9th Sept 2006
Venue: At Blk, 301, Shunfu Rd.
BBQ Conner.
Will start at 3 pm Sharp to 6 pm.
Conditions: All participants must start their own Thread and post at less one picture on 'Club Snap Marcos and Close Up' No tacking along other persons Thread.

Limit to 8 persons.

Confirm list.

Only reserves when you are confirm coming please....
Those who confirm and sign up, please PM me your HP number and names by 8th Sept, just incase can't get any Spider
Will still proceed even one guy sign up.
Depends on weather condition.

Thanks everyone.

I think you post in the wrong sub-forum.

Confirm list.

1.Slooow will be there.... [please lend me the good stuff again hor ;)]

arowana said:
I think you post in the wrong sub-forum.

stevewhy said:
If I post in the worng forum, the moderators will know how to remove it.
What is your problem ???

Sorry about that arowana, maybe I’ve over reacted, because kana too many bullet holes recently.
Sorry again.

Steve

Stevewhy said:
If I post in the worng forum, the moderators will know how to remove it.
What is your problem ???
Arowana just say you post in wrong sub forum, what is your problem?

slooow said:
Confirm list.

1.Slooow will be there.... [please lend me the good stuff again hor ;)]

I'll bring another set of 55mm macro lens and 1:1 life size converter for you to try out, see if works well on your D70.

zaxh81 said:
Arowana just say you post in wrong sub forum, what is your problem?

Sorry about that zaxh81, maybe I’ve over reacted, because kana too many bullet holes recently.
Sorry again.

Stevewhy said:
I'll bring another set of 55mm macro lens and 1:1 life size converter for you to try out, see if works well on your D70.
to steve:

that would be great! very nice of you

anyway about the bullets... dont worry lah... we all know how live specimens are frozen/killed for macro shots by some hobbyist...

i therefore think capturing the spider, capturing the photo and returning it ALIVE is very humane...

~

to those who loves macrophotography, and thinks that it is really so cruel of steve, should really come... have a look at how he handles the spiders...

by the way, please dont use the word "traumatized"... becos it is too unfair to say it... any insect would be "traumatized" by the mere sight of a giant [human]... even a cockroach will dart for cover when we walk pass... so are we traumatizing the cockroach? if i see a cockraoch running across my living room, should i hide so that we do not traumatize it? will you hide too if you see a cockroach running across your living room? a bit funny right? it is not how much we traumatize the spider here... is how we handle it... it will 100% be traumatized, but i am certain that it is 100% unharmed...

so dont worry to much okie? i kill cockroach much more than we ever accidentally harm spiders together...

Stevewhy said:
Sorry about that zaxh81, maybe I’ve over reacted, because kana too many bullet holes recently.
Sorry again.
bro, relax lah, anyway this is CS... not a nature restorative movement website... just stick to your principles that no spiders/insects would be harmed and all will be returned can liao...

you know you cant have everyone agree with you all the time... some are bound to disagree... in anycase, this is CS like i mentioned... just remember to upload your photos after the session :)

slooow said:
bro, relax lah, anyway this is CS... not a nature restorative movement website... just stick to your principles that no spiders/insects would be harmed and all will be returned can liao...

you know you cant have everyone agree with you all the time... some are bound to disagree... in anycase, this is CS like i mentioned... just remember to upload your photos after the session :)

slooow said:
to steve:

that would be great! very nice of you

anyway about the bullets... dont worry lah... we all know how live specimens are frozen/killed for macro shots by some hobbyist...

i therefore think capturing the spider, capturing the photo and returning it ALIVE is very humane...

~

to those who loves macrophotography, and thinks that it is really so cruel of steve, should really come... have a look at how he handles the spiders...

by the way, please dont use the word "traumatized"... becos it is too unfair to say it... any insect would be "traumatized" by the mere sight of a giant [human]... even a cockroach will dart for cover when we walk pass... so are we traumatizing the cockroach? if i see a cockraoch running across my living room, should i hide so that we do not traumatize it? will you hide too if you see a cockroach running across your living room? a bit funny right? it is not how much we traumatize the spider here... is how we handle it... it will 100% be traumatized, but i am certain that it is 100% unharmed...

so dont worry to much okie? i kill cockroach much more than we ever accidentally harm spiders together...

Thanks Bro. understood :)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
too bad saturday again, not free....

Maybe next time. Thanks.

I'm on company trip this weekend. Guess I've to give it a miss again.

:embrass:

Qazwer said:
I'm on company trip this weekend. Guess I've to give it a miss again.

:embrass:

Thanks. Maybe next time ;)
Enjoy your trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.