2nd hand lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

niki

Dec 3, 2005
SengKang
hi,

juz want to find out where i can find 2nd hand lens for sale? which shops? i know theres one beside CP. other than tat? the forum B&S... either dun have the things i want or always get outbidded.. haha..;)

TCW
CAM.X.
Alex Photo
Prime

ok...will do.. shld be gng down 2dae... thanks alot

niki said:
hi,

juz want to find out where i can find 2nd hand lens for sale? which shops? i know theres one beside CP. other than tat? the forum B&S... either dun have the things i want or always get outbidded.. haha..;)

If you're not willing to bid higher to get your stuff at the Buy and Sell section, then I doubt you'll be willing to pay the kind of prices at which those 2nd hand shops are selling.

They are good for finding stuffs which you can't find in B&S.

true true... i think the only advantage is tat u get to see the item b4 deciding

niki said:
hi,

Hi there,

You can try P&G Photographic Centre and also another one in The Adelphi Basement 1.

P&G?

sorry i'm not familiar.. so far i have been buying my stuff from MS colour and CP. is there a sticky thread to show the addresses of all the camera shops?

Under Nikon section in the forum there is a sticky thread on Price Guide with some shops details.

Status
Not open for further replies.