2nd hand Fujipix S1 worth buying @$499?

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_ryder

Jun 23, 2003
Visit site
Not familiar with market prices and digital SLR. Is $499 too expensive for an old model like the S1?

thanks in advance!

wow ... if u don't want it ... i would like to buy it =X then again .. .maybe i'll save up .. but imho .. good deal

wat dah.... WHERE??? :bigeyes:

mai tu liao... if u dun want, i think u'll have hordes of fuji fans lining up for it! :bsmilie:

its a decent price le....
i personally will pay up to 600 for a good conditioned one...

Wow, S1 $499, where where?? I wanna grab it!! My next cam will be S3, after I strike lottery that is....
S1 can outperform many of the latest cams, no such thing as old!

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm actually asking for a friend who is looking for an SLR. If he is not interested in the S1, I'll post the sale link here. Hope you understand. :)

red_ryder said:
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm actually asking for a friend who is looking for an SLR. If he is not interested in the S1, I'll post the sale link here. Hope you understand. :)

haha... red_ryder, u say like dat, i'm sure a lot of CSers are going to do wat EPL managers do when they buy star players - ask u for the first option to refuse to buy! :bsmilie:

darn... why izit not on sale after mid-yr... :cry:

nightwolf75 said:
haha... red_ryder, u say like dat, i'm sure a lot of CSers are going to do wat EPL managers do when they buy star players - ask u for the first option to refuse to buy! :bsmilie:

darn... why izit not on sale after mid-yr... :cry:

I wish it was on sale after the 10th.Payday.:)

Didn't realise demand would be so hot for the camera. Now you guys are making me tempted to get it for myself.

Generally how much does a basic lens cost for such an SLR?

red_ryder said:
Didn't realise demand would be so hot for the camera. Now you guys are making me tempted to get it for myself.

Nikon F-mounts are for the S Pro series.I'm using a S5000Z and I would love to have this S1PRO.:)

red_ryder said:
Not familiar with market prices and digital SLR. Is $499 too expensive for an old model like the S1?

thanks in advance!

i hope your friend decides to get something else :bsmilie: would love to get this

red_ryder said:

IMO, the s1 and s2, by far, are reputed to give the best 'out-of-cam' pics which require little or no PS (esp in the hands of pros. heehee... ask or see azure's or clown's pics!). dunno abt the s3 becos i haven't seen it in action.

wats attractive for me is the excellent skin tone reproduction from the cams. others like the rich colours for landscapes (velvia tones, anyone??). dats why this cam is 'red hot', so to speak. not to mention the very attractive pricing! :bsmilie:

basic lens? hmm... a nikon 50mm/f1.8 (used) will set u back mebbe $120?

nightwolf75 said:
basic lens? hmm... a nikon 50mm/f1.8 (used) will set u back mebbe $120?

The 18-70mm AFS-G,IF,ED,SWM is also available from the Buy&Sell forum for about $300 onwards. Good lens for 1.5 crop factor. Same viewing angle as 28-105mm.

You wouldnt happen to be on the sgheadphones forum wouldnt you?

Status
Not open for further replies.