2nd had markeT, in general...Abused follow up threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teekoo

Aug 14, 2008
OK Ok guys, sorry for the rough language abt the sterotyped local market... There has been some misunderstanding about the wording and meaning and I apologize that.
Message was written is "bad" manner after seeing some prices "cheats" offered for the consumers.

From Newbie point of view, it was intention to really watch out what is offered.

I do not want to comment the others submitted as I got warned already to publish such a "bad" influences. Point was to share some common thoughts abt the pricing based on the published data and received offers.

I might be the bad boy here, but, hey it is a open forum for discussion, NOT!

Keep shooting! And remember to bargain.

"There has been some misunderstanding about the wording and meaning and I apologize that."

Congratulations. You can be an MP already.

Last edited:
OK Ok guys, sorry for the rough language abt the sterotyped local market... There has been some misunderstanding about the wording and meaning and I apologize that.
Message was written is "bad" manner after seeing some prices "cheats" offered for the consumers.

From Newbie point of view, it was intention to really watch out what is offered.

I do not want to comment the others submitted as I got warned already to publish such a "bad" influences. Point was to share some common thoughts abt the pricing based on the published data and received offers.

I might be the bad boy here, but, hey it is a open forum for discussion, NOT!

Keep shooting! And remember to bargain.

You just don't get the hint do you? Thread closed and infraction points given! :thumbsd:

And for the record, this is an open forum and we welcome all members to freely discuss and exchange photography related matters, as long as you respect the forum rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.