2nd Gen UI with Ezlink card on EPS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

u2nofear

Feb 25, 2006
Hi anyone encounter problem with 2nd generation IU on Electronic Parking System (EPS) carpark payments ? I have try on Causeway point , AMK Hub , Bugis OG all shown that card error , end up using old cash card manually insert to the EPS :embrass:

Last edited:
correct me if i am wrong, eps can't take the new type of ez-link. there is a notice near the barrier for some eps carpark

Can the new iu unit be used with ezlink card for erp? Don't dare to try yet in case it doesn't work and have to go through the hassle of paying lta

I am using the new IU with the Nets cash card.

No problem with the ERP so far.

And yes, I encountered parking problem in a couple of carparks, HDB hub is the recent one. Can go in without any issue. But when going to exit, it encountered error. End up have to slot the cash card into the machine. But when I went back to HDB hub some days later, no problem using the same card at the same exit.

And yes, I encountered parking problem in a couple of carparks, HDB hub is the recent one. Can go in without any issue. But when going to exit, it encountered error. End up have to slot the cash card into the machine. But when I went back to HDB hub some days later, no problem using the same card at the same exit.

Your Nets Cash Card isn't look similar like Ezlink card ? and just one more logo with Nets ?:think:....

I have check some website regarding new IU and ezlink , which mention ERP are ready to use and EPS start upgrade from Oct but now already end of Oct liao :cry:

Can the new iu unit be used with ezlink card for erp? Don't dare to try yet in case it doesn't work and have to go through the hassle of paying lta

no problem with ERP

ERP has no problem but not at shopping malls. most malls put up the display they wont accept NETS/CEPAS cards yet

correct me if i am wrong, eps can't take the new type of ez-link. there is a notice near the barrier for some eps carpark

some parking still using old system (manually insert cash card), but those shopping mall should upgrade for new IU i believed , some website mention that EPS start upgrade from Oct for new IU..hmm look like still long way to go :angry:

ERP has no problem but not at shopping malls. most malls put up the display they wont accept NETS/CEPAS cards yet

:sweat:wa didn't notice that at shopping mall.. then new Ezlink but not Easy yet :angry:

Your Nets Cash Card isn't look similar like Ezlink card ? and just one more logo with Nets ?:think:....

No lah ... the Nets Cash Card is the one with a gold chip on the card where it is visible. The Ezlink card, there is no visible chip.

The worst thing is I can't find a cash card cover for this damn new IU and went thru' 1 ERP without inserting the cash card. For the old IU, i had a cash card cover so the cash card is in the IU all the time, without having to take out. Anyone know where I can find the new IU cash card cover ? I had tried almost all the petrol kiosk in SG and some shops selling car stuff ... :cry:

Your card got money or not? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

No lah ... the Nets Cash Card is the one with a gold chip on the card where it is visible. The Ezlink card, there is no visible chip.
then no choice lo , use back Nets Cash Card :cry:

Most EPS car parks are not yet CEPAS compatible, so you still need to use a NETS CashCard.

All ERP gantries are CEPAS compatible, so you can use any CEPAS card with a 2nd gen IU. CEPAS cards include EZ-Link Cards, NETS FlashPay Cards and non-GIRO-linked LTA Concession Cards. Just look for both the CEPAS and ERP logos at the back of the card and you are good to go.

GIRO-Linked LTA Concession CEPAS cards have their non-transit programme disabled (eg, ERP, merchant transactions), so you can't use it except for transit applications (devices where the Public Transit Logo is shown like on bus fare consoles and train faregates).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.