2nd Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

psx2sg

Mar 15, 2005
Tomato
Hi all, heed advice and immed went for testout...

please comment

P.S. for those who can't see, please click here :http://psx2sg.multiply.com/photos/album/1

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Much of Over expose.. Smaller aperture.. no longer shutter speed because the light there are much powerful.

*Why u shoot my work place?* :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

natnivek- i think u need to regiest to mulitply ;)

josho said:
Much of Over expose.. Smaller aperture.. no longer shutter speed because the light there are much powerful.

I AM LAH!!! :kok:

Check out Nat's Catch! Haha... Free advert... Comments! Comments! ;p

josho said:

better stop posting any pict and GOTTA WORK VERY VERY HARD! :sweat:

psx2sg said:
THINK GOTTA WORK VERY VERY HARD! :sweat:

No worries. I also not that good.. Still newbie.. learning process never end and we will improve everyday!

Cheers!! :angel:

Oh, you know what is the strangest thing? the last pict on the temple, notice theres 2 blue dot/light on top of the pict? there was nothing on the background, dunno where the light came from... spooky...

psx2sg said:

Hey man, keep posting. No worries. Its not all about hard work lar. Its supposed to be fun. If it becomes a chore, its just a job and there will be no more passion.

psx2sg said:
Oh, you know what is the strangest thing? the last pict on the temple, notice theres 2 blue dot/light on top of the pict? there was nothing on the background, dunno where the light came from... spooky...

Sure they don't look like dust to me. Could it be some lighting? Might want to check during the day time?

Cheers
John

rhair78 said:
Hey man, keep posting. No worries. Its not all about hard work lar. Its supposed to be fun. If it becomes a chore, its just a job and there will be no more passion.

hahaha... well said and you sure to be enjoying every shooting :thumbsup:

Cheers
John

psx2sg said:
Hey, don't do that!!

We all have to start somewhere, I just pick this up in Nov 2004 and been loving every opportunity I get to shoot with my cameras. Maybe I share with you my impetus to carry on shooting.

"Price of a photograph? $0.40, price of a beautifully compose memory? priceless." - azul123 5th. April, 2005.

Che like real siah. :bsmilie:

../azul123

eih... how come i also can't view the photo leh :think:

psx2sg said:

dun worry pal, we are all here to learn ma so keep on POST! POST! POST! :bsmilie:

The tamil temple is not taken at Chinatown area, right?

It seem like some sort for building light to me. Nevertheless, spooky thing always found eveywhere especially taken from the camera. :bsmilie:

No fear no fear.

josho said:
The tamil temple is not taken at Chinatown area, right?

It seem like some sort for building light to me. Nevertheless, spooky thing always found eveywhere especially taken from the camera. :bsmilie:

No fear no fear.

background... nothing.... no tall buildng... and there's this 2 blue light... i got a shock when i sees it (preview immed after taking the shot and look for the 2 blue light but nothing!)

:complain:
under....background got dots...temple....tall building...chinatown..... why i see no photos at all ??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.