$2million dollars...

that's like moving money, from my left pocket, to my right pocket.

symbolic meaning only la.

Congratulations, your email have won 2mil dollars from our random draw!! pls pm me your name, email, age address to collect your prize.

Sincerely,
Dr Thomas Greek

Should be $2mil + blood of former CEO and Transport Minister :D

All fines should go towards a discount of all MRT fares for a period worth $2 million dollars !

Or at least go to CHARITY !

Now it is from left pocket to right pocket. What's the point ?

:confused::cool:

2m to them are peanuts. One day earn more than that. Later come out excuse to increase cost to cover more. Maybe says upgrade to high tech train etc. Ha ha!

Btw, the train are lack of poles in the center n still ask us to move to center. What to hold when only 1 pole n ppl leans against it? Really lousy system, luckily i hardly take train else i 'molest' those who leans on poles. Ha ha!

Btw, the train are lack of poles in the center n still ask us to move to center. What to hold when only 1 pole n ppl leans against it? Really lousy system, luckily i hardly take train else i 'molest' those who leans on poles. Ha ha!

Er, there are loads of those handlebar things to hang on to?

And you're not supposed to be leaning on the pole. I don't think it would make sense to have a whole row of poles either. :sweat:

edutilos- said:
Er, there are loads of those handlebar things to hang on to?

And you're not supposed to be leaning on the pole. I don't think it would make sense to have a whole row of poles either. :sweat:

Very empty la, esp at the center. Only tall person can hold the side bar, no poles at all. Not i lean against the poles, those ppl w/o backbones. Ha ha! Those 'play' with phone also like to lean. Want to 'play', stay home, laid on bed to 'play' la.

All fines should go towards a discount of all MRT fares for a period worth $2 million dollars !

Or at least go to CHARITY !

Now it is from left pocket to right pocket. What's the point ?

:confused::cool:

it is going to charity.
A statement from LTA said the S$2 million will be donated to the Public Transport Fund to help needy families with transport fares.

Very empty la, esp at the center. Only tall person can hold the side bar, no poles at all. Not i lean against the poles, those ppl w/o backbones. Ha ha! Those 'play' with phone also like to lean. Want to 'play', stay home, laid on bed to 'play' la.

It's not supposed to have poles in the middle - poles can disrupt flow of movement.

It's not supposed to have poles in the middle - poles can disrupt flow of movement.

it can also disrupt the "Qi" of passengers commuting.

the auntie who screamed at the Ah Lian was one of them.

that's like moving money, from my left pocket, to my right pocket.

symbolic meaning only la.

That's what my boss does all the time ............ he then goes on to show that his right pocket got big lobang ......... not very convincing leh ......