29th Mar --- Hotel Room Lingerie Shoot with FHM GND 09 Celestina and Olivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special Thanks to Celestina and Janice T for their hard work. :)
And Thanks again to Janice T for rushing down to replace MIA Oliva.

And Thanks again to Janice T for rushing down to replace MIA Olivia.

And Thanks again to Janice T for rushing down to replace MIA Olivia.
So Olivia mia for both the 2 days of shoots?

Sounds bad....two days...double the trouble for Venom.

Well this is not something new. Its probably unfair to hear from others and slam on the above mentioned model. Now that I was caught in the situation, I shall voice out as well. It not the first time, not the second time. I have lost count.

I am not sure if the moderators can do anything about her account. Or at least remove the link. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=483131

wow so fast to mob lynch the poor lady and she havent said anything. erm such a impression to show the world what this forum of community is.

Mob lynch? If you feel like being a noble protector, you can always contact her to come in and give her side of the story. Dont use emotive words to try to suppress discussions because that does not work.

wow so fast to mob lynch the poor lady and she havent said anything. erm such a impression to show the world what this forum of community is.

I would have and will say the same thing as you, until you experience it yourself. So rather than we keep quiet and let others fall. Thats at least what I have in mind, in consideration for other CSer.

Directly or indirectly, her "no show" has affected my shoots twice. You can search for other threads which some other photographers have commented as well. I cant vouch for them so I shall not comment. The forum is designed to be a conduit to share information and knowledge. Not all are good information so its up to you to filter out as deem fit.

We are not lynch mobbing her. I have already informed her via MM to explain her side of the story as her thread is closed. Not too sure if she will come back on CS, but MM, there is a higher chance that she might.

wow wow.... so fast mob lynch this forum of community?
Do you even know how many times this has happened with the same 'poor lady'? :cool:

This thread started in the correct forum. But it surely is getting tangentially out of context. To benefit and safe guard the interest of fellow CSers and the masses. Maybe it should be re-located. What say you?

Apologies Venom. I flooded your thread. Better make myself clear. I am totally 100% SATISFIED with your services. I just didn't like what the model did you and the few "poor photographers". To others reading this thread. It has nothing to do with Venom. He is a great organizer. Kept his promise of providing a replacement even in such short notice. Great job!!

Mob lynch? If you feel like being a noble protector, you can always contact her to come in and give her side of the story. Dont use emotive words to try to suppress discussions because that does not work.

I would have and will say the same thing as you, until you experience it yourself. So rather than we keep quiet and let others fall. Thats at least what I have in mind, in consideration for other CSer.

Directly or indirectly, her "no show" has affected my shoots twice. You can search for other threads which some other photographers have commented as well. I cant vouch for them so I shall not comment. The forum is designed to be a conduit to share information and knowledge. Not all are good information so its up to you to filter out as deem fit.

wow wow.... so fast mob lynch this forum of community?
Do you even know how many times this has happened with the same 'poor lady'? :cool:

wow ok . so now why hasnt any one reported her ? why no mods do anything ? why let it happen sooo many times ?

There's nothing to report, other than to post an account of what happened in the forums. Currently, the Admin team has not posted any guidelines or sanctions against no-shows and hence, it is up to the market to self regulate. Same as with Buy and Sell. Hence we will just continue to post and share information and there's no need to expect the mods to do anything.

wow ok . so now why hasnt any one reported her ? why no mods do anything ? why let it happen sooo many times ?

what do you propose the mods do ... i really don't see that there is anything the mods can do ... Its a private arrangement between the model and the shoot organiser ... If the models "no show" the mods have no control ...

i don't think there is any user terms and conditions that can even get her de-registered in such a case ...

Venom F**K it get the people here to black list her!;(

Status
Not open for further replies.