THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDES

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF 2 BEAUTIFUL LADIES

AS THEY PUT ON THEIR LOVELY GOWN

AND WALK THE AISLE

WAITING FOR YOU TO CAPTURE THAT BEAUTIFUL SMILE :D

Featuring

Kelly Arrow Tan & Ting Ting

*Model's hair will be specially styled*

**PROFESSIONAL OUTDOOR Lighting Strobes will be provided to enhance your shooting experience **

(I will be getting my lighting HERE)

Date: 28th Nov, sunday

Time: 9 - 11.30 am

Models: Ting Ting and Kelly

Outfits: Bridal Gown

Cost: $63 ONLY

pm jusgaki, email jusaki@live.com or sms/call 91641233 to Feel the love !!

Kelly Arrow Tan

68869_157162940982211_118314491533723_331423_1494230_n.jpg

5072066957_fbbf105f8a_b.jpg

1 jeff
2 jk
3 reserved 878
4 reserved 494
5 KH
6 akagi07
7 koss
8 AM

Hi Aki, I have sms and call you on 6 more shooters who wish to join this shoot..can you confirm quickly and revert my sms? Thanks...:D

Hi,

I have pm you my interest to participate. Please include my slot.

Regards
chunsan

Hi Aki, I have sms and call you on 6 more shooters who wish to join this shoot..can you confirm quickly and revert my sms? Thanks...:D

Will Contact u guys :) thanks for your support.

okok.. btw, now I got 7 shooters including me for your shoot. Standby your confirmation. Thanks. :D

any slots available?

Will Contact u guys :) thanks for your support.

Hi Aki,

Thisthread for Kelly and Ting x 2 shoot had been neglected for quite some time. Could you at least update if the shoot is full or at least let me know that my list of shooters are in or not for the shoot? Hope you can help to update soon. Thanks.:(

Hi Aki,

Thisthread for Kelly and Ting x 2 shoot had been neglected for quite some time. Could you at least update if the shoot is full or at least let me know that my list of shooters are in or not for the shoot? Hope you can help to update soon. Thanks.:(

ToTALLY AGREED!!

ToTALLY AGREED!!

I think this isn't the 1st time happening, most of the time i only saw upz upz upz from aki but no updates eventually on whether shoots are happening?

Reflecting an irresponsible organizer...

I think this isn't the 1st time happening, most of the time i only saw upz upz upz from aki but no updates eventually on whether shoots are happening?

I think we need to give her the benefit of doubt:D and a chance to explain too.. Dun be too hard on her too...:D

:thumbsup::thumbsup: