Status
Not open for further replies.

oeyvind

Feb 25, 2002
www.oeyvind.org
Some pix from this afternoon... only covered two matches.... ^^

79373058.jpg

Larissa França of Brazil prepares to serve to China's Xue Chen and Zhang Xi.

79373030.jpg

Juliana Felisberta Silva (foreground) of Brazil blocks a shot from Zhang Xi of China.

79373569.jpg

Talita Antunes da Rocha (foreground) of Brazil blocks a shot from Tian Jia of China.

79373128.jpg

Wang Jie of China spikes against Brazil's Renata Trevisan Riberto and Talita Antunes da Rocha.

79373034.jpg

Tian Jia of China gestures to team mate Wang Jie during their match against Renata Trevisan Ribeiro and Talita Antunes da Rocha of Brazil.

interesting perspectives, Tim ..ve always enjoyed your pics :)

a different and interesting perspective from the others i must say...

i like big butts and i cannot lie.

haha! great shots. i like the perspective too! is the competition still on?

at what range of focal length should i aim to get this kind of close-ups? or you did simply crops?

am thinking of venturing into this theme with a lens to match. only owned up to 200mm with an aperture too small at f/5 max

at what range of focal length should i aim to get this kind of close-ups? or you did simply crops?

am thinking of venturing into this theme with a lens to match. only owned up to 200mm with an aperture too small at f/5 max

300mm on 1.3x and crop. A more appropriate lens will be a 400/2.8 (but you shall need to stand a bit back).

Nice to see this set of images, Tim. Your attention to details are impressive. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.