28-ways-to-interpret-a-photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaam

Aug 29, 2004
West
naturespies.blogspot.com
http://blog.epicedits.com/2007/10/16/28-ways-to-interpret-a-photo/ --- On September 18th, I asked my fellow photographers to join me in an artistic experiment. I wanted to see how a single photo could be interpreted by different people, and to do this I presented the test-subjects audience with an unprocessed photograph and asked them to “Edit My Photo“. I knew that each participant would produce a different photo via post-processing, but how different was unknown. I must say that I’m shocked and amazed at the diversity and creativity of these results. The photographs on this page clearly show the boundless possibilities of artistic interpretation, and it all spawned from a single

interesting - also shows that a lot of ppl overpp their things
if you look at the entire range, hurhur

:thumbsup: interesting experiment you have there

Further affirms my view that it's the photographer who creates a photo... the end result is a reflection of his own taste, style and vision of beauty... Good experiment :)

WOW! That was waay Kewl!

the capture is only half of the process. this is my fav from the lot:

17-felix-willeke.jpg

This has been done before but I think you've got some great findings there. Not to mention the sporting photographers who also took part. Kudos to you for the good effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.