27th season of Weight Loss Cafe... jia you jia you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
she still got said other things about me lah but i learnt to shut her off whenever i sees her nowadays. i think my bro also dunno how to rid of her ? she even aimed at my hubby @#$%&^& asked him fix her bloody pc!

u havent seen her best yet. bought her roti prata she said she no like malay or indian food, made my bro bought duck wings + rice. finished eating left the bones together with the wings on the packet, left open on the table. my house no 'ah sum' leh :rolleyes:

like ur abbrevation - "ccb" haha...:bsmilie:

u noe something call "dog cannot change the habit of eating ****"

by the way tkl means - tiong kok lang..

i used to tell myself to be 'open minded' about tkl but from wat i seen so far, most of them are damn disgusting & cheapskate. anyway im glad she showed her colours now, better than she becomes my sis-in-law then i really hang myself liao. next time i go serve her the bones she left behind :bsmilie:

she still got said other things about me lah but i learnt to shut her off whenever i sees her nowadays. i think my bro also dunno how to rid of her ? she even aimed at my hubby @#$%&^& asked him fix her bloody pc!

u havent seen her best yet. bought her roti prata she said she no like malay or indian food, made my bro bought duck wings + rice. finished eating left the bones together with the wings on the packet, left open on the table. my house no 'ah sum' leh :rolleyes:

this one you should ask Satay to handle.... heheheheeee.... :bsmilie:

you bery biased against tkl... you kena cheated by them?:sweat:

i used to tell myself to be 'open minded' about tkl but from wat i seen so far, most of them are damn disgusting & cheapskate. anyway im glad she showed her colours now, better than she becomes my sis-in-law then i really hang myself liao. next time i go serve her the bones she left behind :bsmilie:

that is true lor..... and they talk so loud somemore...... think people are deaf or wat..... :bsmilie: come come.... when you free... intro her to satay.... heheheeee

anyone gg KT after work?

eh eh eh...!! forgot to ask you this... how much would it cost to develop s8r from KT ah? I got 20 photos to develop..... will die if i develop from other photoshops....... If it is reasonable, i can go down today after work....

eh eh eh...!! forgot to ask you this... how much would it cost to develop s8r from KT ah? I got 20 photos to develop..... will die if i develop from other photoshops....... If it is reasonable, i can go down today after work....

now only u ask me!! just dropped the CD to KT just now. collecting later after work.
some 4Rs and S8Rs.

now only u ask me!! just dropped the CD to KT just now. collecting later after work.
some 4Rs and S8Rs.

Aiyo... never too late to ask you mah.. pro... how?? got lobang?? i broke big time....

you should encourage him to date his other girlfriends :p

Status
Not open for further replies.