|| 27th Oct 2013 || sim4nee photography workshop, outdoor and studio

sim4nee

Dec 15, 2007
Zion Road
www.facebook.com
Dear friends, this is to gather interest before confirming to shoot the 25 years old Curtis Reid this coming Sunday 27th Oct. This 188cm tall Londoner was scouted while holiday in Japan, and has been doing some amazing modeling work there since, Singapore is only the 2nd country he visited as model. Curtis is handsome with very good physique, if you like to shoot him this is the opportunity.

1404820_678088915536993_1721408503_o.jpg

There will be 2 sessions, from 8am to 1030am shoot will held outdoor, probably somewhere rustic or in the woods. Lighting wise most likely will use ambient light with the giant reflector. Location will be confirmed when I check out a few more place the next few days.

The second session, from 3pm to 530pm, will be in studio, if you are keen to do some flash photography this is for you, a few light modifier like softbox, strip light and beauty dish will be used.

The fee is $135 if you sign up for the first time and $120 if you already joined my shoot before. Prefer bank transfer for payment by Friday midnight if you decided to join the shoot.

Please email me at sim4nee@me.com or text me at 96806036 if you like to join the shoot.

Thank you.

Would you like to try something new for a change? Something new to your portfolio too. Sunday morning slot still available.