27 Mar 2005 Off-shore Photography shoot by Raffles Marina Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photonet18

Apr 24, 2004
Hello,
In conjunction with Raffles Marina Club, will be organising an outdoor yachting shoot at the club premises.

Nos. of Model: 2 models
Model: To be confirmed (still selecting), photo will post once confirm.
Attire: Bikini (2 sets)
Time: 0930-1330hrs
Date: 27 Mar 2005
Venue: meet at Raffles Marina Club.
Cost: $170 (Inclusive of lunch)
Group size : 6 - 8 Photographers

This is yachting trip when the photography will kick off on the yacht while sailing on the way to one of the island st southern part of Sngapore. Upon reaching the island, there will be time allocated to went on-shore to have the photography session.

Either 3/4 photographers will have one model to a photography session for 30 min then rotate. Follow by models will change to the next set of bikini.

After the shoot, lunch will serve at the club premise and of course models will also be invited to join in too.

Interested party, please pm me indicating your name and contact number. Alternatively, you may indicate your name to the name list below. However, to confirm your place, please kindly make the payment no later by 23 Mar 2005.

Payment: Pls Transfer funds to POSB Savings (085-80921-0) pls do PM me after payment is made

Photographer list for 27 Mar 2005 - Bikini shoot
1) Photonet18
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

GanS_n_PoserS said:
wow des u r back with a bang! the previous shoot at raffles marina is hard to forget... the models... the food... service from the PR... and not forgetting the fun.. upz for ya! :wink:

Thanks for the compliments. Btw, will you be joining this shoot?
:)

Wow. Interesting.
Since it is planned to shoot whilst the vessel is underway,
may I ask about the yacht?
Is it motorised or sail?
Also, size? Need to take precaution against salt spray?

AncientMariner said:
Wow. Interesting.
Since it is planned to shoot whilst the vessel is underway,
may I ask about the yacht?
Is it motorised or sail?
Also, size? Need to take precaution against salt spray?

Thanks for your interest.
Well, the yacht can be both motorised or sail and it is belong to the club that also available for rent by the club members. The size of yacht is 25 foot long. Logically, precaution had to been taken against salt spray. However, for me personally, hopefully I will have the time to do so.

Hope to see you on this shoot. :)

Upzzz for the day.

Hello,
In conjunction with Raffles Marina Club, will be organising an outdoor yachting shoot at the club premises.

Model: Jo and Haley.
Attire: Bikini (2 sets)

Pic of model as below: -

Model - Jo
Jo_3.jpg

Jo_1.jpg

Model - Haley
Haley2.jpg

This is yachting trip when the photography will kick off on the yacht while sailing on the way to one of the island st southern part of Sngapore. Upon reaching the island, there will be time allocated to went on-shore to have the photography session.

Either 3/4 photographers will have one model to a photography session for 30 min then rotate. Follow by models will change to the next set of bikini.

After the shoot, lunch will serve at the club premise and of course models will also be invited to join in too.

Interested party, please pm me indicating your name and contact number. Alternatively, you may indicate your name to the name list below. However, to confirm your place, please kindly make the payment no later by 23 Mar 2005.

Payment: Pls Transfer funds to POSB Savings (085-80921-0) pls do PM me after payment is made

1) Photonet18
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)[/QUOTE]

Upzzz for the day.

Upzzz for the photo shoot event and had put up the model photo.

1) Photonet18
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Upzzz for the photo shoot event.

1) Photonet18
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

For the outdoor photo seesion, there will be a change on the model and please do take note to the coming posting.

Hello,

Model: Haley and Evon.
Attire: Bikini (2 sets from each model)

Pic of model as below: -
Model - Haley

Haley2.jpg

Model - Evon
Evon.jpg

1) Photonet18
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Hi all,

Due to some unforeseen reason, the photo shoot will be postphoned till further notice. Clubsnap admin, please kindly remove this thread from the forum.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.