27 august 2005 is still a Public Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
Despite having no need to vote for a elected President. That very day 27/8/2005 has been gazetted as a public holiday.

At least all is not lost ........:D Yippeee!!!!

Moderators, don't tell me you awnt to close this thread as well ........:sticktong

where did you get this information from?

West_ray said:
wah lan sure or not ........

If got off in lieu wanna go out to shoot :bsmilie:

It's a Saturday.

And the point being??

dRebelXT said:
It's a Saturday.

all the rumours and speculations flying and we're waiting for the original poster to verify.

vince123123 said:
And the point being??
No matter got P.H. or not got, on 27th one can go out and shoot pictures. ;p

it's a saturday..

doesn't make a difference to me...

same,no work that day.Even got election also not happy

yeah... can shoot...wait, i dont work on sat...?????

As far as I am concerned, it's a PH irregardless of the 'pre-conceived' election results.
I am going out shooting on that very morning.

Moderators, may be you would want to close this thread once for a change........ unless you have something to add ........ is 27/8/2005 a holiday? :think:

what highly misleading statements - think you should refrain from posting such hoaxes in the future. In that case, by your definition, every sat is a public holiday for those who work 5 day weeks, and every sunday is a public holiday. there is a specific definition of "public holiday" you know. :nono:

Zenten said:
As far as I am concerned, it's a PH irregardless of the 'pre-conceived' election results.
I am going out shooting on that very morning.

Moderators, may be you would want to close this thread once for a change........ unless you have something to add ........ is 27/8/2005 a holiday? :think:

Makes no difference to me as I work 5 days a week. However if it is a public holiday then I will get one day leave credited to my annual leave.:D

So is it a comfirm Holiday by government? If yes than I will have double pay! yeah! Rather have money than to go out and shoot, ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.