27 April 2005 is SEED!


Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
#1
SEED on Wednesday, 27 April 2005
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!



For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 7pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them! ;)
 

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
#2
Newcomers alert!

Yeah! There'll be a newcomers' table too! Those who are new, relatively new and nowhere to go to, do look for me!

I should be in ClubSNAP T-shirt with embroidered name some more (haven't decided on the colour ... depends on my mood then). Those who are new and need a face to recognise, check this out! Alternatively you can simply look for the guy who vaguely resembles the avatar which you see on the left of this post! :bsmilie:

My contact number is 91518640; give me a buzz if you are lost or uncertain (no prank calls please). If you need counselling, please make an appointment with me, seriously. ;)
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#9
Hehe ususally these stores close after 7

5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.
 

#10
hi, new to SEED. if dont buy anything. (no budget) can just go there c c look look? :)

Adam Goi said:
Newcomers alert!

Yeah! There'll be a newcomers' table too! Those who are new, relatively new and nowhere to go to, do look for me!

I should be in ClubSNAP T-shirt with embroidered name some more (haven't decided on the colour ... depends on my mood then). Those who are new and need a face to recognise, check this out! Alternatively you can simply look for the guy who vaguely resembles the avatar which you see on the left of this post! :bsmilie:

My contact number is 91518640; give me a buzz if you are lost or uncertain (no prank calls please). If you need counselling, please make an appointment with me, seriously. ;)
 

Venom81

Senior Member
Nov 16, 2004
10,481
4
38
36
#11
ztsen said:
hi, new to SEED. if dont buy anything. (no budget) can just go there c c look look? :)
Sure, go SEED don't need to buy anything. You can get to see the ClubSNAP Idol. :bsmilie:
 

anirtac

New Member
Feb 24, 2005
82
0
0
#16
Darn!!! Can't make it to this Seed meeting (Am a very very newbie here) when is the next one???
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
#18
anirtac said:
Darn!!! Can't make it to this Seed meeting (Am a very very newbie here) when is the next one???
It's usually on the last Wednesday of the month. :)
 

eunique

New Member
Apr 24, 2005
526
0
0
Sunny Singapore
#19
Adam Goi said:
Newcomers alert!

Yeah! There'll be a newcomers' table too! Those who are new, relatively new and nowhere to go to, do look for me!

I should be in ClubSNAP T-shirt with embroidered name some more (haven't decided on the colour ... depends on my mood then). Those who are new and need a face to recognise, check this out! Alternatively you can simply look for the guy who vaguely resembles the avatar which you see on the left of this post! :bsmilie:

My contact number is 91518640; give me a buzz if you are lost or uncertain (no prank calls please). If you need counselling, please make an appointment with me, seriously. ;)
Hi there! I'm a newbie at dSLR, thinking of getting my very first Nikon D70 or D70s (tho' I have not ruled out the Canon EOS350D as yet); wld like to try out the cameras.. but I can't make it for the April's session (which is tml), so I might just join you guys on the May outing :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom