[26th Sat] 5 girls Fashion Theme - It’s Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2012
Singapore
We've assembled 5 TFP girls who're looking to enhance their portfolios and experience. Now we’re looking for photographers we’re willing to give their time this Sat

SESSION ( FASHION ) : 9AM -11.30AM

Date : 26th January 2013

Theme : Fashion Theme

Max Shooters: All shooters welcomed ! (those who joined our shoots in past will be given priority)

Just give the girls a few of your best shots!

=============================

If you’ve so nice props, dress, specs bring it!

=============================

Reservation - Event Code: BK4

Email to stardom.photoshoot@gmail.com with your particulars:
your name and contact number to book your slot(s) now !

Or Simply SMS / Whatapps us : the code (BK4), your name/nick to:
81331687 - StardomTracy to confirm your participation.

All photographers are welcome!
A photoshoot session on the Sat with the TFP girls, for mutual portfolio building and getting to meet new friends !

Please like our facebook page Stardom Entertainment - Singapore, Singapore - Media/News/Publishing | Facebook

Please like our facebook PhotoShoot page http://www.facebook.com/STARdom.PhotoShoots

Photos copyright to Models and Respective Photographers

Rose

j6jxv7.png
[/CENTER]

I will contribute by bringing some really nice leopard dress and unique Japanese floral ones when I'm back. From the looks of it the TFP girls now exceeded 5 already to 8 (including experienced ones coming for TFP), and so are the photogs. Looking forward for some great time! thanks Tracy.

Shooters slots are filling ! Do join our Fashion Theme with ~
8 TFP girls on 26th January Morning ! Cheers !

What is the terms and conditions of between the shooters and TFP girls / organiser ?

Are we to sign any agreement prior to the shooting event ? Or it is just mutual and verbal understanding ?

Thx all for taking part, it was a huge turnout 35 or more for 8models. FYI I'm only helping out and guiding, thx to all the beautiful models, though I didn't shoot much but I managed to shoot around 5mins for a few models. Here's one of the pic of one of the beautiful model on my 9yr old junk camera.
StardomTracy to close the thread.
302qfqr.jpg

38 photographers and 8 TFP girls !
Thank you for joining us to make this Event a Great Success !

Organiser: Stardom Tracy

Candid Shots during the Event.

1h9u6w.jpg

3023rzk.jpg

2v0zt05.jpg

2hplkcj.jpg

Treat the girls for their hard work! Well done girls!

n6cmx5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.