???

Status
Not open for further replies.

deegos

May 25, 2002
less and less pics in cs .... :dunno:

1. Maybe it's b'coz of the upgrading frenzy - ppl are busy calculating whether it's worth to upgrade, looking for good 2nd hand deals -> no time to take pictures.

2. With the increasing no. of photographers and in a small country like S'pore, ppl take the usual shots like Esplanade, insects at BG, Zoo, etc. -> nothing new to show.

Whether or not there is something new depends on the photographer. I think one of the challenges is to take some everyday thing and shoot it so that it does not look everyday.

Originally posted by Silverelf
Whether or not there is something new depends on the photographer. I think one of the challenges is to take some everyday thing and shoot it so that it does not look everyday.

Yup, that's also true but I guess these ideas don't come everyday, or to everyone, for that matter, either.

Originally posted by deegos
less and less pics in cs .... :dunno:

I would post some pics if I ever get my film scanner....

had the money to go and pay for it this week and had to get a fridge and washing machine instead. Both died within 3 days of each other :(

will have to fone my dad tomoro for a loan for the scanner.... :)

sometimes, when you see 100+ views, but yet no comments, it discourages further posts...

esp when all the banal talk (oops, kopitiam) and Buy/Sell threads seem to generate so much more interest..with cries of Buy Buy BUy! Sell Sell Sell! etc..

when will we hear more cries of Shoot Shoot Shoot! ??

:)

I've tried many times upload my pic, but always fail, what I got is the link to the pic only. Finally give up, so I just use this forum for information sharing :D Anyone can enlighten me on this uploading matter?

Originally posted by jon33
sometimes, when you see 100+ views, but yet no comments, it discourages further posts...

esp when all the banal talk (oops, kopitiam) and Buy/Sell threads seem to generate so much more interest..with cries of Buy Buy BUy! Sell Sell Sell! etc..

when will we hear more cries of Shoot Shoot Shoot! ??

:)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.