Status
Not open for further replies.

WeiKhuen

Jul 26, 2004
I am thinking to go 阳朔 in late mar or early april. Anybody familar with this place? Appreciate if you can tell me where are good places to take landscape at this location :")

I am thinking to go 阳朔 in late mar or early april. Anybody familar with this place? Appreciate if you can tell me where are good places to take landscape at this location :")

Yulong River and Lijiang will be good.
Stay at Xinping 兴平 town for its convenience to move around and shoot Lijiang landscape.

Yulong River and Lijiang will be good.
Stay at Xinping 兴平 town for its convenience to move around and shoot Lijiang landscape.

Thank CKW for the information. I really impressed http://www.v2foto.com/Image.asp?titleID=164&Pos=0 pic on 漓江 :") Do you know where the location this shot was taken?

Thank CKW for the information. I really impressed http://www.v2foto.com/Image.asp?titleID=164&Pos=0 pic on 漓江 :") Do you know where the location this shot was taken?

This is at Yuanbaoshan 元宝山,north of xinping town. Is a picture of 20dollar note of RMB.
You need to hire the fisherman to be your model.

Moderator's note:

Please refrain from posting trip discussions in the Land/Cityscape & Travel photo gallery, as stated in the guidelines. Thread moved to appropriate subforum.

I have asked several tour agents in ppl park. The flgiht route is sin -> 深圳 -> 桂林. The flgiht starts in the early afternoon and it reaches 桂林 around 9pm. I am thinking if the flight is in the morning and I will reach 桂林 around late afternoon. Then I will reach 阳朔 in the evening. Anybody knows any tour agent hv early flight?

I have asked several tour agents in ppl park. The flgiht route is sin -> 深圳 -> 桂林. The flgiht starts in the early afternoon and it reaches 桂林 around 9pm. I am thinking if the flight is in the morning and I will reach 桂林 around late afternoon. Then I will reach 阳朔 in the evening. Anybody knows any tour agent hv early flight?
Are u going there more for photography or just a tour?
I am interested to have more info too.

Are u going there more for photography or just a tour?
I am interested to have more info too.

Hi Hosea,

I am going for a photograpy tour and I am planning to stay around 5~7days.

Lol, just a little OT. Perhaps my friend 阳朔 is interested. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.