$2600 for a sony psp

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor sod... must have been taken for a ride.

since when PSP uses MMC???

screen protector for $69???

what the hell is the 6-in-1 kit???

wow... wonder how CASE will handle this :think:

I think this consider as a police case.

Who gives permission to mod the PSP in the first place? Illegal, right? Should have report to police liao.

$2600 for a psp :bigeyes:...i can take that amount of money go japan tour liao.

The profit margin is damn high!!!!!! No wonder they can afford the rental there.

This shop damn jialat, no liang xin at all.;(

The buyer is a very kind person :D :D :D

yah lor... somemore can agree to charge it to her credit card. if i were in her shoes and suspect that something is amiss, i would not have signed for it and just walk off.

if the retailers try to push their weight around... i'd report the incident to the police.

i bet the buyer is not local. i don't think singaporeans will fall into such a situation.

yah lor... somemore can agree to charge it to her credit card. if i were in her shoes and suspect that something is amiss, i would not have signed for it and just walk off.

if the retailers try to push their weight around... i'd report the incident to the police.

i bet the buyer is not local. i don't think singaporeans will fall into such a situation.

maybe it is those rich indon robert head.

Sorry, but I feel no pity.

1) If you allow yourself to be conned by that amount, then you probably deserve it.

2) Shop at Lucky Plaza? 'nuff said.

3) Report to STOMP??? Lagi nuff said. (Sorry lah, but I say people who STOMP are not clever people)

CUSTOMER FAIL.

as a matter of law, if no price expressly agreed for services or items, then the seller cannot just charge what he wants. the court will assess what a reasonable sum should be for the good or service.

so if i were the buyer, i would not pay... take it to court.

that lady is really *shake head*. even her daughter knows it's weird to be charged at $2600. If she really want to spend the money, go to a sony shop opposite of lucky plaza to get the original one. For goodness sake, we can never get electronic stuffs from there. They are out to con tourists daily. Aiyo! everytime think about this $2600 psp, all i can do is shake my head left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.