26 JAN~ CHEONGSAM SHOOT ~ ANGEL & ZOLYN

Concept35mm

May 15, 2012
Singapore
www.facebook.com
Chinese new year is around the corner.
Do join us in this Cheongsam Theme photoshoot.
feat.

ANGEL
14ux5ae.jpg

ZOLYN
​
95tqit.jpg

*Credits to respective photographers

Details

Price: $35 only
Time: 9.00am to 11.30am(inclusive of 30 min break
Duration: 2 hours
Themes/No. of outfits & styles:cheongsam/1 outfit

Reservation:
Email to photoshoot@concept35mm.com with your name, email and contact number to book your slot now...
Please ensure all details are emailed to the above address to confirm your reservations.
OR
You can sms your details at 8168 3587
in the following format:
<Cheongsam>_<FULL NAME>
(without brackets)

Please also join our Concept35mm Photoshoot facebook group for more details on our shoots and others exclusive shoots. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Concept35mmPhotoshoots/

Remember to like our facebook page Concept35mm

All are welcome! - Newbies who want to know how fashion/portraiture shoots are done, photographers to build their portfolio, photographers who want to meet new people and learn from each other

To think that despite all the posting on your thread and you can act melancholy about it? Even with other members of this community has spoken up and you pretend nothing is going on and create your thread as usual?

For everyone's info, this organizer has not once address or reply on this matter. No words from him whatsoever, be it in public, or privately in reply to me.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1358787

An if you think you can trash on photographers without giving a hoot, do remember that your business is supported by photographers like us. If you do not give basic respect, how are you expecting respect from discerning members of this forum?

To think that despite all the posting on your thread and you can act melancholy about it? Even with other members of this community has spoken up and you pretend nothing is going on and create your thread as usual?

For everyone's info, this organizer has not once address or reply on this matter. No words from him whatsoever, be it in public, or privately in reply to me.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1358787

An if you think you can trash on photographers without giving a hoot, do remember that your business is supported by photographers like us. If you do not give basic respect, how are you expecting respect from discerning members of this forum?

Aiyoh .....you very petty and lohso ..... gate crashing organiser's threads is not gonna help your cause and may just land you into trouble...... all these for one xmm photo......alamak..... :rolleye:

Zenten said:
Aiyoh .....you very petty and lohso ..... gate crashing organiser's threads is not gonna help your cause and may just land you into trouble...... all these for one xmm photo......alamak..... :rolleye:

What kind of a trouble are you talking about may I ask?

So base on what you mentioned I should just sigh and let me head down and walk away?

To the organiser, i assure you this will not happen.

And to the many brothers who pm me and given me encouragement and support, I thank you. Especially those who freely shared with me how to deal with disrespectful organisers.

I beg to differ. Unauthorized usage of photo is theft and disrespectiful of Intellectual Property. Do give due respect and credit when it is due rather than brushing off as "no big deal, let's move on". If all of you don't think this is a big deal, hey share with us your car, your bike, your personal items, your lens, your gadgets, no big deal mah? Just a T loan and I asked somemore. Is this fair? Sorry, I really don't want to be rude here but we need to straighten this out. A wrong is a wrong.