$250 000

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
nahh..its not for you..
but if i have $250 000 to get any car, which would you guys recommend?

Criteria:
preferbly 4 seaters
thats all...;)

nahh..its not for you..

Criteria:
preferbly 4 seaters
thats all...;)

BMW 7 series:lovegrin:

buy a cherry QQ, and get full Nikon and Canon systems;p

Mini Cooper :lovegrin:

nahh..its not for you..

Criteria:
preferbly 4 seaters
thats all...;)

4 seaters would be the BMW 530i, or the Mercedes E280, or the Audi A6 3.2, or maybe the Porsche Cayenne 3.2 SUV

For me I'd prefer 2 seaters like the Porsche Boxster, or if you're willing to top up a little, the Lexus SC430.

wait...what kind of a car are u looking at first.....4 door sedans come in many many sizes ya...hahahah

nobody would be sane to pay full. it doesn't make sense, you should start doing some maths. no pun intended :)

nahh..its not for you..

Criteria:
preferbly 4 seaters
thats all...;)

Hi there,

Just my opinion (imagining it's my 250K) :bigeyes:
Anyone below 30 in Singapore driving a 250K heap of metal obviously isn't self made. No respect around the streets even if you jet around in an Audi/Bentley.

Don't spend all of that on a car lah.
Use 100K get a Wrangler, instalments. IRS will come after anyone paying all that in cash. The good news is, if you go with the below plan, you need not wait 5 years to slowly pay it off.
Chicks will hoarde you if you drive a nice car, sure, but no black card to sustain the image also no use. Best to develop your spirit.
10K for more photographic gear.
60K for travel.
You can start by driving from Singapore to India through Burma, by the time you're done your wrangler has collapsed. Disintegrated into scrapes, but nevermind, collect from insurance and leave it in india. If you're still alive then air trek with one backpack, go all the way to china, mongolia, russia, europe, greece, spain, the whole of america, canada then stop at alaska, maybe detour hit oceania then come back home.
10K set up your own exhibition.
20K save up or donate off to charity.
50K to do up your own stuff. By the time you come back, 250K or 750K doesn't matter all that much anymore.

Just my 2 cents worth (jealous lah) Make sure IRS isnt going to tax you for much.

:D

Sigh... off to work on MRT.

Hi there,

Anyone below 30 in Singapore driving a 250K heap of metal obviously isn't self made. No respect around the streets even if you jet around in an Audi/Bentley.

Use 100K get a Wrangler, instalments. IRS will come after anyone paying all that in cash. The good news is, if you go with the below plan, you need not wait 5 years to slowly pay it off.
Chicks will hoarde you if you drive a nice car, sure, but no black card to sustain the image also no use. Best to develop your spirit.
60K for travel.
You can start by driving from Singapore to India through Burma, by the time you're done your wrangler has collapsed. Disintegrated into scrapes, but nevermind, collect from insurance and leave it in india. If you're still alive then air trek with one backpack, go all the way to china, mongolia, russia, europe, greece, spain, the whole of america, canada then stop at alaska, maybe detour hit oceania then come back home.
50K to do up your own stuff. By the time you come back, 250K or 750K doesn't matter all that much anymore.

Just my 2 cents worth (jealous lah) Make sure IRS isnt going to tax you for much.

he dio toto lah...

he dio toto lah...

dio toto drive a 250K car in singapore useless. on what roads can you rise with your baby here in temasek? buy a neat one and use it to the max. else get a nice bike, still young don't buy uncle or james bond car mah.

*don't hantum me. sorry :nono:

dio toto drive a 250K car in singapore useless. on what roads can you rise with your baby here in temasek? buy a neat one and use it to the max. else get a nice bike, still young don't buy uncle or james bond car mah.

*don't hantum me. sorry :nono:

me no chance to do that also... at least he got lor... :cry:

Hi there,

60K for travel.

This idea :thumbsup: . If I'm under 30 with 250k, I sure follow.

Now... .... .... A Camry, and the rest of $$$ to pay off loans..

Status
Not open for further replies.