25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
any1 read Shin Min Daily News today (01/03/2007) ?

One of the headlines was "ugly photographer forced models into bed....." :eek: ......any1 has the FULL story ...cant help it la ?....kay poh le..... is he one of us ? :sweat:

or is this old news oredi ??? ...scan scan scan ..... let it served as a warning to all (photographers and young models)

maybe one of the model shoot organizers who decided to earn some "extra" LOL :bsmilie:

Din buy newspaper... any please share the article? jialat, I can't read chinese... C6 for chinese... :sweat:

Maybe someone can be kind enough to translate to english for the benefits of non-chinese here in CS too... :)

nb...

ugly photographer... nb... heng ppl say i yandao... confirm never tarnish my reputation... ;p

the newspaper, ah ...must emphasise that he is UGLY ;p ....Handsome can get away with murder meh ? :sticktong ...... but I must say..... he is quite garang...intimitated the girls into bed several times :sweat:

I want to know FULL story ....any1 ? CSI out there ?

the newspaper, ah ...must emphasise that he is UGLY ;p ....Handsome can get away with murder meh ? :sticktong ...... but I must say..... he is quite garang...intimitated the girls into bed several times :sweat:

I want to know FULL story ....any1 ? CSI out there ?

handsome can get away from rape... remember xiasuay? :bsmilie: murder wise, u have to ask her in her afterlife liao... most likely she might write a will to say, if yandaos stab me, i willingly die in their arms...

anyway, you all be the judge ...... the newspaper published his face ..but it will be interestingly to know how he pulled it off :think:

Money ? Blackmail ? extortion ? .....whats the 'trump cards' ? or pure intimidation ? :sweat:

and GIRLS..... PLEASE BE CAREFUL IN YOUR PAID ASSIGNMENTS

AhV... NPNT!!!

ai ya.....I channel 5 one.....waiting for someone who reads chinese papers to fill in the 'blanks' ...I also know ...NPNT !!! :sticktong

I peeked at the papers when I was at 7-11 just now ..... no chance to read full story la ;p

Specially went down to get SHIN MIN Daily News...
DSC00349.jpg

See also:
- THE STRAITS TIMES (HOME pg2)
- Lian He Zhao Bao (pg 10)

youhong :thumbsup: ....now, the translation and story :)...Chinese papers always have more details

I think maybe he promised them opportunity to appear on cover page in National Geographic?

:bsmilie:

National Geographic got sexy photo meh? :bsmilie:

big title says 'Ugly Man posed as Photographer - Deceived 2 girls, brought them home for nude shoot and forced them into sex'

pink subtitle at the side says 'can you be my model'

other subtitles ...

'he is 25, victims are both 14'

'man faced with 16 charges'

'lawyer plead for leniency, says the man committed the crime because of low self esteem due to ugly physique'

big title says 'Ugly Man posed as Photographer - Deceived 2 girls, brought them home for nude shoot and forced them into sex'

pink subtitle at the side says 'can you be my model'

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! maybe the 2 girls think he is very handsome leh?! :bsmilie: :dunno: :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.