25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup.... I always 'show hand'...i exchanged mobile numbers with their parents :)

If we are clean, what is there to hide? ........no worries and I am not 25 years old :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

And also need not use tactic like con for force right? ;p

He should be hanged!

woah. should send him to some secondary girl's school for corrective work order.

read it in ST this morning...man......he look like s***...

and if he never extort $ from the girls, it'll be probably a long long time before he gets caught.

I'll go for the 24 strokes canning. No idea how 14 yo think nowadays. Stuff still happen in IRC....thats one of the banes of internet.

see what i mean, so many 'photographer posers wannabe' that tarnish the photographer's name, these are the very same camera sluts that should be shot, hang, and whip apart.

forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2834898&postcount=54

why i was so cross as these type of people!

btw do you think these 2 girls are holy?

"His lawyer, pleading for leniency, said his client had a difficult childhood. He was overweight and was often harassed, ridiculed and teased." - ST

What kind of #*%$@!!! plea is this? ;(

"His lawyer, pleading for leniency, said his client had a difficult childhood. He was overweight and was often harassed, ridiculed and teased." - ST

What kind of #*%$@!!! plea is this? ;(

the lawyer knew it is a hopeless case but had to say some rubbish.

From THE STRAITS TIMES (1 Mar 2007)
DSC00352.jpg

Took this with my hp... :sweat: Hope you all are able to read from this image...

Suggestion: Maybe this thread can be put as a sticky at the Photo Biz corner also...
Should crop away the left and right abit.
Try to do a auto level and USM abit.:bsmilie:

the truth is there are many young girls longing for it - to have sex.

like what xiaxue said last time.

erm, but this guy definately way out man.

Status
Not open for further replies.