$25 Free Flow of Liquid Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenele

Apr 13, 2005
Dover Cl East
camerarental.biz
My bros owns a pub in Pasir Panjang Village, I know there are many drinkers out here, how about we have a drinking session this comming Friday. It's fairly exclusive so won't be overly crowded. I will negotiate for a standard price, yes only one price only $25 for free flow of the Liquid Gold Draft Beer from 7 to 12 am. Food can be ordered from the surrounding rest (no restriction). Anyone care to join me, just head on down to PPV. Bring your photos (storage device etc) along, there are two projector screens which can show your stuff. Will provide address and details if response is good.

i believe you mean 7 - 12am:)

kenele said:
My bros owns a pub in Pasir Panjang Village, I know there are many drinkers out here, how about we have a drinking session this comming Friday. It's fairly exclusive so won't be overly crowded. I will negotiate for a standard price, yes onlyone price only $25 for free flow of the Liquid Gold Draft Beer 7 to 12 pm. Food can be ordered from the surrounding rest (no restriction). Anyone care to join me, just head on down to PPV. Bring your photos along, there is two projector screens can also show your stuff. Will provide address and details if response is good.

Village Pub? :think:

Yes 7-12 am sorry, just think of it? If you drink one Jug it more than worth it and you get to show your stuff. Can take pics with the pretty waitresses there. So common reward yourself and just relax.

Its Cocoon 238A Pasir Panjang Village. call me at 98763243 if lost!!!

kenele said:
Bring your photos (storage device etc) along, there are two projector screens which can show your stuff.

Sounds like a great place for photographers to hang out!!

Cheers,

where is IBMN... :think:

invitation is very attractive :thumbsup:

CYRN said:
where is IBMN... :think:

invitation is very attractive :thumbsup:
huh??

here.. here...

why??

$25 for free flow of beer is great. :)

kenele said:
Yes 7-12 am sorry, just think of it? If you drink one Jug it more than worth it and you get to show your stuff. Can take pics with the pretty waitresses there. So common reward yourself and just relax.

Its Cocoon 238A Pasir Panjang Village. call me at 98763243 if lost!!!
Pasir Panjang? I work near there... hmm... :think:

But too bad lah. Friday I got tutorial briefing to attend at night. No go = Zero. :(

Tired

irritated

goining bananas

exhausted

rejected

Common down to 'Cocoon', mention Clubsnap and you be lead to an exclusive corner specially reserve for us. There you can feel at home. Surf up (using the lap top connected to o'head projectors) and show your latest website, pics etc.

great value for beer, if you can last 5 hours.

Count down. Day after tomorrow is Tiger Time.

Cocoon 238 Pasir Panjang Road, Anytime after 7pm. $25 only (pay at cashier)

FREE FLOW!​

hahaha... I'll see what time my project briefing ends. If it ends early like 9. Maybe I'll pop down to have a drink. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.