24/7/2002 is SEED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all; the next one will occur on Wednesday, 24 July 2002 from 6pm onwards. The meeting point will be @ the entrance of CP.

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let me know...I'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! ;)

My hp number remains @ 96461910.

Those who are interested, reply to this thread!

Come come, don't shy!

have just run out of film..so I might make it provided got no OT that day.............to buy some film.......

Intending to get the Manfrotto 055 PRO Black with a strap.

Best price so far is $180 for the legs and $26 for the strap from Fotoguide.

Any one of you know of better price?

If so, I may be joining you guys for SEED.

Thank!

:(

damn! if not for my ict i would have joined my first seed... i think will join u guys some other time. ;P

nEkOgOtCh

Originally posted by Bean

Intending to get the Manfrotto 055 PRO Black with a strap.

Best price so far is $180 for the legs and $26 for the strap from Fotoguide.

Any one of you know of better price?

If so, I may be joining you guys for SEED.

Thank!

i bought my 055PRO Black at Alan Photo at $175 but it was the last piece. I think there is still a display piece left if you don't mind.

Cheers!!!

Argh! why wednesday?! I got a symposium at nearby raffles city 9 to 9...
Hope i can pop by though. Just got and A40 and would like very much to rub shoulders with some of you and hopefully view your craft. Does anyone handle their camera works/photos on a Mac here?
Need some tips on how to manage photos other than using photoshop/iPhoto.

I may want to get the EOS 30 but it seems the price in AP is much lower than in CP.. :dunno: So hmm.. still deciding where to get it from..

Originally posted by charvy
I may want to get the EOS 30 but it seems the price in AP is much lower than in CP.. :dunno: So hmm.. still deciding where to get it from..
then get it from AP and join us at CP :)

me getting F80.. maybe u wanna go down AP together? :p

Hey anyone knows if the stock for the G2 Lens adapter is here? Thanks

Originally posted by hackie

me getting F80.. maybe u wanna go down AP together? :p

Hi,

I'm going down with my colleague.. which day we are not too sure.. I know one of the salesguy at AP.. hoping to get a even better price than the phone quote ;)

Originally posted by Punkie
Hey anyone knows if the stock for the G2 Lens adapter is here? Thanks

Yup, the oem one is available at AP. Saw it last saturday.

Hi,

I'm going down with my colleague.. which day we are not too sure.. I know one of the salesguy at AP.. hoping to get a even better price than the phone quote ;)

its ok then... i'm going tonite... can't live without a cam after i sold my f65 last nite.. :p

Originally posted by hackie

its ok then... i'm going tonite... can't live without a cam after i sold my f65 last nite.. :p

I see.. sorry abt that though.. my colleague wanted to get the CP 5700 but its sold out (just called AP).. new stock coming in nxt friday.. so I have to wait till then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.