Not open for further replies.

babyfairy

Apr 19, 2007
Ang Mo Kio
shrentan.multiply.com
Shoot Details

Date : 24 June 2007
Time : 9.00am to 12.00am
Location :Church (Actual location to be released to confirm participants only)
Outfits : Europe Costume (1 set), Casual (1 or 2 set subject to time allow)
Models : Peggy & Xue Ting
Refreshment :Home Made Muffin by organizer..
No of photographers : 5:1(min) 6:1(max) (min 10 photographers to start)
Reflector : Provided
Price :$55

To begin...
1. Kindly PM or sms me @90099219 with your name and mobile number to register,
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
4. My email : babyfairy168@hotmail.com

Hurry! Sign Up Now!

Pls Stay Tune for models & costume photo!!!

which peggy? Uppzzz;)

Just to confirm - you are thinking of having a photo shoot on a Sunday morning in a church setting? When most, if not all, churches are going to be having their Sunday morning services then? Is this correct?

Model : Xue Ting

DSC_01980001_3.JPG

Photo provided by Ralmur

IMG_9772_1_.JPG

Photo provided by Eric

Just to confirm - you are thinking of having a photo shoot on a Sunday morning in a church setting? When most, if not all, churches are going to be having their Sunday morning services then? Is this correct?

Emm, maybe not all churches have sunday services. I know for sure chijmes doesnt. That church would be awesome with stained glass on a bright sunny day. The rental is awesome, too, as I booked that place for function before.

Emm, maybe not all churches have sunday services. I know for sure chijmes doesnt. That church would be awesome with stained glass on a bright sunny day. The rental is awesome, too, as I booked that place for function before.

Soryy Fong, IMHO, chijmes does not count as a church. It was only a chapel before it was de-sanctified(?).

Weird ~ im not seeing any image been hosted on this thread .. all im seeing " Image hosted by clubsnap .. bah bah bah " .. reason ?

Your firewall might be preventing certain browser information from sending to Clubsnap image hosting site. Happened to me before, I simply added clubsnap to the allowed list in Norton.

Your firewall might be preventing certain browser information from sending to Clubsnap image hosting site. Happened to me before, I simply added clubsnap to the allowed list in Norton.

Great .. ! Thanks for your advice ~ Your the best man to know it all ! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.