23 Aug Friday Evening Talk with Sundown and Night Shoot at Gardens by the Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
NEXT Friday 23 August Clubsnap and Gardens by the Bay will be hosting a Sundown and Night Shoot. Light refreshments and cakes will be served (ha ha sorry no dinner)

There will also be a short presentation on shooting night landscapes by noted Clubsnapper Jonathan Danker (aka Draken413o)

Draken413o's Bio:

Jonathan has been a professional photographer for the last 4 years. He is the Principal Photographer at ANSEL media and has a strong background in Architecture and Landscape photography but exposed to various genres inclusive of corporate portraiture, fashion and glamour, events, product and food, industrial and automotive photography.

Jonathan has a Great passion in exploring cultural movement. He finds himself floating to where the strange and amusing are.

Jonathan is well followed in Clubsnap under his nick "Draken413o" for his strikingly unique landscape works. His body of works include the hauntingly surrealistic series "Hyperrealism" , "Shanghai Futurcity" and "Land Escapism"

Program

Date: Fri, 23 Aug
Registration Time: 6pm onwards at Garden by the Bay EDUCATION ROOM VISITOR CENTER (MAIN ENTRANCE)
6.15pm - 7pm: outdoor sunset shoot
7.30pm - 8.15pm: Stunning Night Photography by Jonathan Danker at EDUCATION ROOM VISITOR CENTER (MAIN ENTRANCE)
8.30pm - 9.30pm and later: outdoor night shoot (at Supertree Grove as the sound and light show is at 845pm)
No. of pax: 50pax
Room: Education Room at Visitor's Centre (next to toilets)

Bring your tripods !!!

NO TISSUE PAPER CHOPING CULTURE HERE .... these names will be removed.... Register for YOURSELF ONLY
NO-SHOWS will end up on the BLACKLIST for future events

Some samples of Draken413o's works

z_vibrance_by_draken413o-d6glrvo.jpg

z_galactica_by_draken413o-d6ewxq4.jpg

z_make_a_wish_by_draken413o-d6f3w4s.jpg

City_of_Lights_by_Draken413o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: edutilos-
looking forward to meeting everyone! Hope I dont bore everyone with my star trailing, light trailing, girls trailing rubbish. =)

1. Daniel Quek
2. Thomas Lee
3. E T Lee

1. Daniel Quek
2. Thomas Lee
3. E T Lee
4. Kumar
5. Tom Choo
6. Sean T

1. Daniel Quek
2. Thomas Lee
3. E T Lee
4. Kumar
5. Tom Choo
6. Sean T
7.Henry Choo

Can register my name first but not sure if I have the time to go down.

I HUMBLY ask that you guys do not make a mess of the registrations ..... after you post your name on the list check again if someone by chance did a cut and paste before you

Sorting out 50 names that is mee siam'ed over 3-4 pages is no joke man SO thanks for helping out and being considerate

NO TISSUE PAPER CHOPING CULTURE HERE .... these names will be removed.... Register for YOURSELF ONLY

Last edited:
Can register my name first but not sure if I have the time to go down.

up to you
just PM or post here if you cannot make it .... Please DONT LAST MINUTE back-out .... give a couple days notice so that u give us and reserve list enough time to react .... fair ?

removing names is easy enough :)

Last edited:
1. Daniel Quek
2. Thomas Lee
3. E T Lee
4. Kumar
5. Tom Choo
6. Sean T
7. Maltcev German
8.Henry Choo
9. Andy Ngai

END

Last edited:
up to you
just PM or post here if you cannot make it .... Please DONT LAST MINUTE back-out .... give a couple days notice so that u give us and reserve list enough time to react .... fair ?

removing names is easy enough :)

Thank you for the feedback. Please place my name into the list. My name is jonathan.

Thank you for the feedback. Please place my name into the list. My name is jonathan.

DIY cut and paste the above newest post with your name Jon inserted with the next serial number ... thanks :) dont make me babysit the list day and night ha ha !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.