~22nd Nov, Saturday: It's S.H.A, not S.H.E. (For my great supporters - $15/$18/$25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody-Love

Nov 22, 2007
Singapore East
www.estherxie.sg

It's a new beginning of my new subscription of threads.
And that calls for a celebration!

I'll probably be making a loss from this shoot because of the low price im offering to you guys, but the main objective for this shoot is to have fun, learn new tips, and make new friends.

I wouldn't have been able to buy threads after threads if not for the great support i had from some of you. Through organising, i managed to befriend afew photographers, and i hope i'll continue to do so.

I know me and my partner has made some flaws while organising, but i believe that we will learn from each mistake, and try not to repeat them.

Cya at the shoot! :)

3021014387_2b6842f94b_o.jpg

Date: 22nd November, Saturday

Time: 9am – 12.30am

Duration: 3 Hours (+ half hour break)

Outfit: 2 sets of Fashionwear each.

Cost:
(kelvin will sms those people who can receive the $15 pricing)
$18 - For my Regulars
$25 - Usual Price

Refreshments: Light Breakfast + Drinks

How to register?
PM me or
email to the-melody-love@hotmail.com

with:

Nickname &
Contact number (IMPORTANT!)​

can u define regulars?

join once considered or...?

Hi, for those who considered yourself as a regular of my shoots can just pm me :) We judge based on case by case. For example, if you joined only once before, you are not considered a regular. If you joined 3 times before, but only once every 3 months, also not counted as regular.

If you so far only joined twice, but both took place in a recent month can be mildly considered as regular. Those who joined one shoot each month may also be under the "regulars" category. Those who joined enough shoots for me to at least think that your name sound familar will also be getting the $18 rate.

Lastly, friends and photographers in my msn list or have shot me before will immediately get the regulars' special rate no matter whether they joined any of my shoot before or not.

I donno why people have this hangup about age...always trying to ask these sort of weird questions donno for wat.

Agree with you, age doesn't matter.

all under 18.
But does it really matter unless it's a lingerie/nude shoot? Because there are many great models in clubsnap who are also under 18 :)

so sorry, could ask how many photographers to 1 models?? there is not stated. thanks.

No problem one,you get to see more of U-15 nihon-jin in Nihon lo...This is nothing compare to japan..:thumbsup:price don't really matter too,SGD25 is only a small amount...:D

Of course AGE matters.

Because the photographers need to know if the parents or guardians will be there to sign the Model Release forms. And I don't even want to go into the legalities of posting photos (even clothed) of recognizable underage girls online. It's a can of worms no photographer (even a hobbyist) should even contemplate opening...so get that release form signed...and a minor needs her parents signature not her own.

Of course AGE matters.

Because the photographers need to know if the parents or guardians will be there to sign the Model Release forms. And I don't even want to go into the legalities of posting photos (even clothed) of recognizable underage girls online. It's a can of worms no photographer (even a hobbyist) should even contemplate opening...so get that release form signed...and a minor needs her parents signature not her own.

Just curious, when you shoot event showgirls, do you ask for their age, and ask them to sign model release forms? Is it necessary for them to sign the model release if it's an event and you took shots?

I can get my girls to get their parents to sign the release forms, no problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.