22nd April Bikini Shoot - Sun-kissed Mermaids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemaid

Aug 3, 2005
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
Hi guys! 4 models this time!! Mermaids galore!!!

Models:
Natalie (Brit babe), Valerie (lovely pageant queen), Mel (Aussie surfer chick) , Samantha (subject to change)

Natalie.jpg

Sultry_small.jpg

Mel.jpg

Samantha.jpg

Time:
2.00pm - 4.00pm: 1st outfit
4.00pm - 4.30pm: Tea-time
4.30pm - 6.30pm: 2nd outfit

Outfits:
2 sets of bikinis per model

Date:
22nd April (Saturday)

F&B:
Drinks and packed food for everyone

Cost:
$75/pax for first 10 early-birds (early-birds pls pay upon booking to confirm your slot)
$80/pax for next 10
Maximum 20 photographers

Please PM me to reserve your slot. Kindly include your name, CS nick and handphone number. Kindly make your payment prompty to ensure your slot is confirmed. Further payment details will be disclosed to confirmed participants only.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys at the shoot!

:kiss: ,
Lydia

Is there a morning slot? Can't make it in the afternoon..

Gravemaid said:
Hi guys! 4 models this time!! Mermaids galore!!!

Models:
Natalie (Brit babe), Valerie (lovely pageant queen), Mel (Aussie surfer chick) , Samantha (subject to change)

Natalie.jpg

Sultry_small.jpg

Mel.jpg

Samantha.jpg

Time:
2.00pm - 4.00pm: 1st outfit
4.00pm - 4.30pm: Tea-time
4.30pm - 6.30pm: 2nd outfit

Outfits:
2 sets of bikinis per model

Date:
22nd April (Saturday)

F&B:
Drinks and packed food for everyone

Cost:
$75/pax for first 10 early-birds (early-birds pls pay upon booking to confirm your slot)
$80/pax for next 10
Maximum 20 photographers

Please PM me to reserve your slot. Kindly include your name, CS nick and handphone number. Kindly make your payment prompty to ensure your slot is confirmed. Further payment details will be disclosed to confirmed participants only.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys at the shoot!

:kiss: ,
Lydia

BTW guys, these photos are taken without proper studio lighting ad the girls are a little bit short of makeup here. I'm still waiting for the models' portfolios to be done so dun have nice photos to post yet. Nicer photos of these girls will be up next week!

*UPDATES*

Heres a couple of Mel's studio shots.
Mel03.jpg

Mel02.jpg

Guys, this is a shoot not to be missed!! It's the debut shoot for Natalie, Mel and Samantha. And the 2 blonde girls will be back to their countries in 2 week's time, we may have to wait another 2 months before they're back again. They want to do their portfolio before they leave so give them your support, join now!! A major part of the earnings will go to Natalie's, Mel's and Samantha's portfolios. Hurry join now! Tea provided too, why wait?

*PRICE @ $75/PAX* for all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.