myself02%20crop.jpg

windows to the soul

Originally posted by sbs99
Not bad. Reminds me of some Oakley like shades ad. hehe
:D

haha at least never get a :kok: from u

Originally posted by siron
nice one... Ead now you really into all this little pic abstract huh
dun really fancy insects(no offence), more of people and small objects, abstracts

Finally you changed your picture hosting location! I can see your pictures now...very fast loading.

Nice work, and interesting framing.

Originally posted by roygoh
Finally you changed your picture hosting location! I can see your pictures now...very fast loading.

Nice work, and interesting framing.
yes once in a while when homex down i would change to diff host

Never know netfirms could be that fast. My friend use it for hosting forums, damn slow.

Originally posted by eadwine

yes once in a while when homex down i would change to diff host

I sure wish you would stick to netfirms. You are a very active poster in the Abstract forum. I usually cannot see your pictures.

Please...?;)

Originally posted by roygoh

I sure wish you would stick to netfirms. You are a very active poster in the Abstract forum. I usually cannot see your pictures.

Please...?;)

hokays!

Good concept.

I would:

1. Use text in the picture itself. That way you can control the font and appearance.

2. Make all the pictures the same height. As it is it's a bit distracting.

3. Change the colouration of each picture in a gradual progression, from first picture to last. The last B&W is a bit abrupt.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Good concept.

I would:

1. Use text in the picture itself. That way you can control the font and appearance.

2. Make all the pictures the same height. As it is it's a bit distracting.

3. Change the colouration of each picture in a gradual progression, from first picture to last. The last B&W is a bit abrupt.
got it
hmm make them same height as in?

Love the cropping and the feel. How do you get the colour like that? I think it would be nice to print each slogan in a tiny font in the bottom left-hand corner of each graphic!

Originally posted by rumraisin
Love the cropping and the feel. How do you get the colour like that? I think it would be nice to print each slogan in a tiny font in the bottom left-hand corner of each graphic!
really? ok..will try that some time... =) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.